All reviews the river natural beauty vegetarian school sloths suite hammocks dock
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed on the cabins above the water and it was spectacular. I would return to Bahía only to be here! The shows were amazing and the food was so good I didn't remember meat! I love the views and the natural state, Don Perez the sloth, the birds and the flowers. It was very relaxing.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

We went to the Saiananda Lodge for a friends birthday. This place was so beautiful and had an amazing assortment of beautiful plants. It had the most beautiful birds, peacocks, pigeon doves, macaws, and so many others I have never seen before. This place served the most delicious lunch. The owner was a very nice man who explained everything and showed us around. He answered our questions. This is somewhere everyone should visit if they have an opportunity.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 6 March 2016

Saiananda is a lovely hotel in a spiritual and quiet location at the border of the bay 1 km from the main bus station (or a couple of minutes by car) outside of Bahia de Caráquez. The hotel offers a very beautiful view over the bay which enables you to observe nature at close distance. The owner is very kind and caring and good at organizing day trips. Lovely food (vegetarian only); no alcohol.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2016

It's a nice quiet place surrounded with nature, you can go with your family, alone or in couples. it's on the bay.
you can go in a boat ride to the heart island, across it. Cabins are above the water
The most delicious vegetarian meals ever...

Room tip: Best ones on the bay side
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

My stay here felt like I was staying with family. Very warm welcome, great views of the water and great food! We had a nice sweet during our stay as well. Also, there's lots of nice dogs and a sloth! Everything is beautiful, the ambiance is amazing. Definitely would recommend. Alfredo is a great host!

Date of stay: January 2016