“Excellent diving course”

The Blue Abyss Dive Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: The Blue Abyss Dive Shop has been established in Moalboal since 1997 and is located right at the sea.We offer two boat dives and one House reef dives daily, which will be accompanied by an experienced Dive master. We are familiar with the diving area for more than 15 years. During office hours our guests can make individual dives on our house reef, using the buddy system. The Blue Abyss DIve Shop is an IDIC Instructor Training Center which offers all dive courses from discover scuba diving to Instructor. We also teach courses to PADI standards. We have access to a swimming pool which assure safe diving instruction at Beginner level.We offer fantastic Underwater DVD Videos from the best dive sites in the Philippines and also personal Underwater DVD Videos to carry home your beautiful memories.
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We chose IDIC Open Water Diving Course, tutored by Jun. It was definitely very interesting. Theoretically we learned Diving Equipment, Diving Physics and Diving Medicine and did practically 6 dives. Jun was very helpful, caring and patient with 20 years experience. Everyone is professional. The dive center has very nice layout and clean. The last 2 dives we've got the chance to do fun diving with other divers by boat. Would highly recommend Blue Abyss and Jun to everyone!

All reviews
"shore"
in 4 reviews
"patience"

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend recently completed our open water IDIC course here. It was our first time diving, so we were unsure what to expect, but our instructor Gary was brilliant at teaching us and being patient with us while we learnt. We had a great time talking to him after the dives too, he showed us all the different species we had seen in his books. You can also help yourself to coffee and breads after or before each dive. They were even nice enough to let us borrow their snorkels and fins a few days after finishing. Highly recommend!! And we would recommend the IDIC course, it's the same as padi but cheaper and with more dives!

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I just recently completed my advanced dive cert at Blue Abyss, the staff were very friendly and professional, I came in mid morning and they accommodated my rushed schedule, i also got to complete the course 1 on 1 with my instructor Sam who did everything to accommodate me in every way, he was very professional and safety conscious throughout the two days and even switched things around on the second day so I could see the sardine rush on a different part of the island. Overall great dive shop and great instructors. I would highly recommend Blue Abyss !!

1  Thank Brendan B
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We took our PADI License in this Resort and everything was perfect. They are adaptable to your needs, always respond with a smile. Specially Stefan, our instructor. He has made anything for helping us on getting the PADI license quick and safe. Now we will enjoy the sea thanks to them!