went to sol kipriotis villiage for the first time in august 2011 for 2weeks. on arrivial i was amazed at the quality and standard or this place it was amazing to look at and the rooms had everything you could possible need, even a bath which i have never experienced abroad.
there were 19 of us all togther and after the first week we were board and ready to go home.
the food was standard but very repetiive same things every night but bvreakfasts were extremley good! snack were dissapointing there was the odd occasion that there would be hot pizzas but you never got a look in as there were other people stacking at least a whole pizza on each plate.. aso the sandwhiches were always stale and one da even came acoss a mouldy piece of bread.
if you are going on holiday just to sunbathe and eat then this is the holiday for you .. but if unlike us you wanted more then stay far away from here.. there was no atmosphere in the hotel atall and the entertainment was rubbish and had always ended by 10.30 and left with nothing else to do.
as expected in an all inculsive resort the drinks were watered down.. but after drinking all day and all night the drink never touched me and belive me i am the biggest lightweight in the world!. there was absolutly nothing around the hotel just a supermarket opposite an dthe beach was horrible dirty and not very well looked after.
also we ended up getting up at 7 each day to get a sunbed trying to get one after that time was basically impossible.
all in all the place is wondeful to look at but that is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unforgettable All Inclusive holidays for the whole family! Located on the north-east coast of the beautiful island of Kos, birthplace of Hippocrates - Father of Medicine - directly on the beach, with magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and breathtaking surroundings, KIPRIOTIS VILLAGE RESORT offers a great hospitality experience that can tempt even the most demanding visitor. The resort extends over a surface of 135.000 m2 and has the flair of an ideal Aegean village, where architecture and natural beauty, functionality and spaciousness of both outdoor and indoor areas are perfectly combined. Surrounded by beautifully tended gardens, the hotel features an impressive holistic wellness spa centre "ANAVIOSI by Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa" as well as, multiple choice of restaurants, coffee shops and bars and an extensive range of excellent sport, leisure and entertainment facilities. Situated just 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport, with bus stop and cycling paths directly in front of the hotel, it is the ideal place to relax and a great starting point for magnificent island explorations. The hotel features 709 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, family apartments, junior suites, maisonettes, executive suites and presidential suites located amidst wonderful gardens with large balconies or terraces ideal for relaxation. All rooms have a superb view either to the sea, the gardens or the swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kipriotis Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Kipriotis Village Hotel Psalidi
- Comfort Inn Psalidi
- Kipriotis Village Psalidi
- Kipriotis Kos Village
- Kipriotis Village Kos
- Kipriotis Village Resort Kos/Psalidi