we got a good deal through Air Canada vacations and with a total of $1800 for two people we thought it was a good deal. Nice and clean. Staff was awesome. Food was ok but I hear that is common for mexican resorts. We would return.
Biggest disappointment of the trip was a trip to Chichen Itza and with it being over run by vendors it is sad that you cannot enjoy national parks in peace like you can in Canada and the USA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya