I like the colonial style of the buildings, it makes you feel like you're in a quiet village, perfect for rest. Te view is awesome! There's a good feeling in the air. The waterslide is a blast! I was scared at first because of the height, but is safe and definitely a must-do of the hotel. I enjoyed it a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cadaques offers you the opportunity to escape into a different reality. Our little nook in Bayahibe, with crystal clear waters and sandy beaches, has a diverse set of activities for the whole family. Cobbled streets invite you to enjoy the unique combination of daily Mediterranean life and relaxed island feeling of a small village. Take a walk with us and see our chapel, its tropical gardens, and our different entertainment areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Weare Cadaques Bayahibe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cadaques Caribe Resort And Villas
- Cadaques Caribe Resort & Villas Hotel Bayahibe