“Most disgusting “Greek” food ever tasted. ”
Review of J. Karidas

J. Karidas
Ranked #10 of 12 Restaurants in Ouranoupolis
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Normally I don’t write reviews, but this was so bad.

The mousaka was not fresh it was very salty and dry, my girlfriend had a “beefteki” (not even close) it was so salty and disgusting that after one bite it was impossible to eat further.

The fried feta cheese was like a rubber tire.

I tried to speak on a friendly way with the manager about the problem, but suddenly the answer was that he couldn’t speak english and that I was crazy because his food was perfect.

I was not in the mood to make a scene, so I just took my loss and payed for the “food”

If you want to eat at at place where the terrace is infested by flies and stray cats, than this might be a good choice.

*Tip always check trip advisor in unknown places

2  Thank Rowan C

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Never had such disguisting food in my life.
The grilled feta was hard an chewy.
The moussaka was dry and had a strange flavour to it.
The biftekki was so salty is was inedible.
From every plate we took 1 bite and left the rest because it was to disguisting
When we told the manager about our complaints he called my boyfriend an idiot and that the food was perfect. The Total bill was €43. We paid because we where completely done at this point.

Never eat here unless you want to be treathed as crap

1  Thank Jill v
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Went here for a meal the wive wanted grilled fish witch she ordered
They charged around €15 witch was not a bad price for fresh fish
I ordered the lamb witch was all so nice give this place a try.

1  Thank clc22
Reviewed 30 April 2018

a fantastic restaurant to have lunch or dinner.very good and tasty meat and especially good fresh fish.very polite staff and the owner Christos is a fantastic man and friend.very good service and quick.very good prices.try the greek wine which is fantastic too. don't miss out when you are visiting ouranoupolis

2  Thank nico k
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is to be avoided. First of all they nearly dragged us in. We decided to give it a go. I ordered grilled meatballs. They were served with fries that were completely soggy from the tomato sauce. The meatballs were only half cooked and still rare within. >:-( When I said this to tbe Bulgarian waitress she replied that this was because the meat was fresh. I fail to understand why fresh meat cannot be entirely cooked. Worst cook ever . Afterwards when the bill came "the internet was down" and hence we could not use a card to pay. We had to pay cash and we got a handwritten receipt without date and not mentioning the name of the restaurant. Of course they are trying to avoid paying taxes. MY ADVICE TO ALL TOURISTS IN GREECE: Before you go into a restaurant, ask if they accept cards and if their internet is working. And check Tripadvisor beforehand.

2  Thank Nickybeegee