All reviews restaurant terrace pie family business gregory seaside accommodation greece tv beach balcony
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Vary nice hotel...family stuff...great taverna and accomodation..beach...parking everything what man need to have a great holyday...free wi fi...clean place and rooms, tv.
Stuff varu caindfull...City neos Marmaras is vary near.

Room tip: 122 room best
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

An outstanding dinner! The place is low key, which makes it even more charming. It welcomed us with a technicolor sunset. I especially recommend marinated anchois and clams in white sauce. Surprising and delicious.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Hello.We had only eat to Rahona Restaurant.It have been recomanded by some friends and it was a beautiful experience.At 7.45 PM a great sunset over the see,a spectacular view.The food it was ok and it is not expensive.We enjoyed musaca and Orange pie.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

This place was amazing! My newly husband and me were here for our honeymoon and we really have perfect time! Rooms were clean and neat, very modern and you can see they were recently renovated, employees were very kind (they are all cousins mainly) and the beach... Beach was the best we have ever seen! The mixture of stones for divers and sand when you swim, with different separated places made by stone!!! Even dolphin came to the beach one day. It is really relaxing place, where stuff won't disturb you and it is perfect for couples, not so much for people with children, they would get bored easily or cut on the stone. Restaurant could be better but everything else was perfect!! One more hello to entire family and especially for the youngest member :)

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2015

The restaurant is located in a magnificent location, the staff is very friendly, the food is tasty and service is fast.
One dissatisfaction I had, they use for octopus a recipe with vinegar ......for me it is a possible sign that the product is not fresh, and even if it is not so, in my opinion, the vinegar ruin all the octopus taste.

Date of stay: August 2015