US$ 321
  • Breakfast included
Portes Beach Hotel(Nea Potidea)
US$ 197
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 229/night.

US$ 856
Vergina(Nea Potidea)
  • Beachfront
Rooms Elena(Nea Potidea)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2017

This hotel is situated in 50 metres of the sea. The beach is clean, you can take 2 beach beds and umbrella just 5 € for the day, you have to offer some drink. There are many cafes and restaurants on the beach, supermarkets.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank lusy11
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Great place Potidea,but the hotel is a completly diferent story.everiting bad i read about the hotel in the previous reviews is true.
The biggest problem is the hygiene.the rooms in the anex II are disaster...old,dirty,smelly.
The food...a dont have words to express the horor i've been trough.I've spend two days of my holiday recovering from the food poisoning.I'm thankfull my vife and the kids "survive".
In two ocassions me and all the guests,we witness real figth betveen the kitchen stuff...as an extra performance for our plesant stay at the hotel.
I wont go at this hotel never again that for sure....

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Igor B
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I was staying at this hotel just before one week. The service is very bad. The hygiene in a restaurant and in the lobby bar must be more good. The glasses didn't washed with a preparation. I was on all inclusive system, but I didn't feel like this... I had lizard in my room. Internet connection have only in reception, not in my room.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank desimgm
Reviewed 28 July 2016

This summer we were in this hotel. Hotel offering service with great food. BUT The food is horrible. Served food that would not have eaten any pigs. It was horrible.

Internet - only reception. One minute you have the Internet, 15 minutes gone.
If you want a cold room = 5 euros a day.
If you want internet in room = 3 euros per hour
Restaurant - do not include cooling
Eat in a hot room
Food is unprotected by insects
ALL included - a lie

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
9  Thank MajaStev
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Hello lucky people who is going to visit such a nice place as Nea Potidea!
I definitely recommend to stay in this small and cozy hotel! Actually I was only in the block where is the reception, the room was clean, modern (fresh renovation), with balcony, air condition, tv. No wifi in the room, but on reception it was perfect!
The only "-" was the food...
Thanks a lot to the staff from reception! They were very kind and helpful! My staying at this hotel I will never forget!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
6  Thank Evgenia S
ACROSS_HOTELS, Front Office Manager at Golden Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

Dear Mrs. Evgenia,

We would like to thank you for visiting our hotel and we are very glad that you enjoyed our location, services and hospitality.

We are continuously improving our services and standards in order to make our clients stay as best as possible!

We hope to have the pleasure to offer you our hospitality again in the future.

Best Regards,