Talaso Hotel Louxo La Toja(Isla de la Toja)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 163
US$ 134
  • Pool
Hotel Spa Norat O Grove(O Grove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 116
  • Restaurant
Hotel Puente De La Toja(O Grove)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 146
Abeiras(O Grove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 108
US$ 104
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 146/night.

Cons Da Garda Hotel & Apartments(San Vicente do Mar)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 119
US$ 232
US$ 105
Priceline
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 237/night.

Hotel Eurostars Isla de La Toja(Isla de la Toja)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Many thanks to Tony,Mercedes,Jose and receptionist for a fantastic experience.
Large clean rooms,excellent maid service.Breakfast better than normal in Spain,plenty of variety.
Nothing was too much trouble for the crew and made our stay one of the best holidays in Spain.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ashley91053
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My parents and I came to O grove to look at a new job I was offered. We arrive lated to the hotel and they were so accommodating and welcoming! They suggested a great restaurant. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and spacious. You could tell they put in a lot of work to make the place more modern and it was very nice. Breakfast was good too - continental. Overall, I would definitely go back and recommend it to anyone. If you're looking for a place that isn't over priced, ain't too fancy but nice, and good people who run it - this is your place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Jo J
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I'm not sure why this hotel has 3 stars, but it's certainly not deserving of it. It was in the high 80s (fahrenheit) when I arrived in O Grove, and when I asked if my room had A/C, the young woman at the front desk said it usually doesn't get that hot here, so no. Well, I find that hard to believe in August. At any rate, when I opened the windows, there was absolutely no air flowing through them so it was hot in my room. And, since I had to leave the windows open all night, it was incredibly loud. I also had to switch rooms because in the alley that my window opened to, there was a neighboring dog that barked incessantly for 2 hours and there was no way I was going to fall asleep with that.

Finally, the rooms have semi-old carpeting, are very dated and there is no ventilation or fan in the bathrooms. So, if you take warm shower, the steam will go into the main room and stay there. I took a rather cold shower since it was hot and there was still humidity just sitting in the stifling room. My room was pretty dark, but the one thing they did well was put a lot of lamps and light fixtures in there.

The good = service. The gentlemen at the desk when I came down to switch rooms was very helpful and accommodating. He also told me where to go to rent a bike and he knew a lot about the town, so that was all very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank r w
Reviewed 24 October 2010

We have attended the seafood festival and stayed at this Hotel two years in succession. O Grove is a lovely little fishing town with beautiful beaches and interesting locations nearby. The town has much to offer in terms of bars and restaurants (especially seafood).

Hotel Maruxia is a smaller 3 star hotel. The welcome is special, staff friendly and professional. The hotel is clean and kept to a high standard of decor. The rooms are suberb and we enjoyed good nights sleep. Its location is just off the front, which is welcome during the festival as the front can get quite busy with visitors. Hotel Maruxia is highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank sturgio
Reviewed 7 August 2008

We stayed at Maruxia for four nights, and was very satisfied. The rooms were nice, bathroom well equipped. The only minus was a very small tv high on the wall - neck trouble :-). The hotel has a garage in the cellar, which I would recommend, as it is not easy to park in the street. Staff was very nice, especially the man who made everything work in the afternoon/evening - in charge of reception as well as the bar - very serviceminded! I can also recommend the restaurant across the street - good food and friendly staff!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank ewso