All reviewsresidential areaold townceiling fanlocal dogsbarking dogseuro taxi ridepool and bar arealovely hotelnice poolabout half an hourair conturn rightminute walkbus servicerelaxing breakbars and restaurantsclean hotel
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Problems with the shower were treated very quickly and we got a wonderful upgrade. The stuff were extremely friendly. We recommend the hotel. We were a bit before high season so Corfu city was not too crowded and we could even park inside the old city.
Maybe during the season it is better to book inside the old city.

Room Tip: The standard room bathroom is a bit small
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights to celebrate my birthday and was left disappointed!
We booked to stay here as the hotel looked great on pictures, but it's not how it was! The pictures advertised made the place look amazing and as we arrived there it was nothing like it.
When we arrived there the swimming pool was not working as it was (out of season) which we weren't told about which was very disappointing!
The breakfast was un-edible not even worth waking up for. The scrambled eggs were very soggy, bread was rock hard you could break yr teeth trying to bite into it and there were no juices! If you wanted orange juice u have to peel and squeeze yr own oranges to make yr juice even then it was so warm you couldn't drink it.
On a positive note the ladies at the reception were brilliant very helpful and very friendly.
Bare in mind the hotel is far from the Corfu town to get there it will cost you 15 euros in a taxi which all adds up as there's nothing to do near the hotel!
The rooms were very spacious and very clean the lady cleaner was very nice and friendly and did a great job in keeping our room clean.
I stayed in room 109 which is apparently the executive room but it didn't seem like it as my sisters room next door 110 was a standard double and didn't look any different.
I wouldn't be returning to this hotel and wouldn't recommend it either.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heenas26
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Stayed here for a week on a bed and breakfast deal. The hotel itself is great - very clean , fantastic warm pool and comfy sun loungers, very friendly staff. Cost - OK - the bar and snacks were reasonable - Only had dinner here once - average food and overpriced. The only real downside was the location - about a 30 min walk into Corfu town (about 10 euros in a taxi) and much of the walk along derelict roads & closed shops etc - I suppose a sign of the poor Greek economy - an awful lot of huge piles of rubbish everywhere you walked . I think there was a refuge collection strike on, so a local said but at 35 degrees every day, it was very smelly. Lovely hotel but wouldn't stay here again because of the location. Drove around the island one day - very beautiful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MICKGlasgow
Reviewed 15 March 2017

We have been returning guests to this hotel over several years and they never disappoint us. Fabulous staff - they are friendly and forthcoming and can give the best recommendations on where to eat, which beaches to choose and how to relax.

No kids are allowed, which we find perfect!

We're already looking into booking our next holiday here.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Henrik G
Reviewed 12 March 2017

overall pretty happy given i wasn't directly paying for it. The staff was among the most pleasant and helpful i ever came across, Greek hospitality at its very best. Breakfast was nice with great variety and i could actually make my own orange juice which was nice. The room was comfy enough and especially the pillows which i usually find too stiff, were nice for a change. Bathroom facilities need an upgrade, as tiles have started coming off the floor in some places. One of my 3 days, there was no hot water, i had to wait for 4 hours before it came back. I tried the restaurant twice, first time pasta which was ok but overpriced, second night i ordered a margaritta pizza which was really really good. Taxi service to the city was immediate. My only complaint which amounts for the average rating i am giving, is that both nights i tried the indoors bar, people smoke there despite the law prohibiting it, so i had to leave. I mean, it's up to the hotel to enforce the law and they have failed to do so, people who wanted to smoke could just do what people in the civilized world do, get out, have their smoke and not bother other people who wanted to enjoy a drink.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank constantinosc92