All reviews old port perfect location sea view lovely boutique small pool min walk restaurants and shops our honeymoon comfortable rooms island hopping lovely pool excellent hotel breakfast was excellent other islands highly recommend this hotel close to town high season
Reviewed 12 September 2018

There is no doubt that the location of this hotel is fantastic. It is close enough to Mykonos Town, but far enough away to be separated from the madding crowd (especially when the cruise ships are in town). The hotel itself is quaint and has excellent facilities considering its smaller size. The rooms are unfortunately quite small, but nevertheless comfortable enough. The rooms probably do not reflect the relatively high cost of staying there, but then Mykonos itself is quite an expensive place. Fortunately, the hotel staff are all amazing people and exude that wonderful Greek hospitality. This makes up for any shortcomings that may exist. The breakfasts offered are very good, of course included in the rate.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a town/harbour view.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

It was a pleasure staying at the Harmony Boutique Hotel for our holiday in Mykonos. The staff were lovely and very helpful, the room and amenities were clean and tidy. Beautiful hotel and great restaurant/food. Also a good location only a 5 minute walk to the town centre.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Very pleased with my stay at the hotel. Everything was perfect. We checked in and went to our room and found that the bedding arrangement wasn’t correct we contacted reception and immediately they fixed it for us which was great.
The pool area was very nice and relaxing. The food was perfect. I could not fault this hotel at all. It was very close to the town of Mykonos only about 5 minute walk.
I will be definitely staying here again if I come back to Mykonos.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We absolutely loved staying at this boutique hotel. The grounds were beautiful with a beautiful pool overlooking the harbor and city. We had a beautiful view from our balcony as well. Location for this hotel couldn't be more perfect, just a short walk to all the restaurants and shops. And the staff was amazing too! I left behind a ring which I was very upset about and the staff managed to find it and the manager Angelis shipped it back to me!! I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Beautiful (SMALL) boutique hotel, staff was really helpful and discret, (they help me getting back my lost luggage from Olympic Air) location is the best few minutes walk from the busy town....
one thing, you need to ask for renovated room, we had one, but our friend did not (for a lower price) and the difference it's days and night!

Room Tip: renovated room are a must!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends