All reviews old port perfect location sea view lovely boutique small pool min walk restaurants and shops our honeymoon comfortable rooms island hopping lovely pool excellent hotel breakfast was excellent other islands highly recommend this hotel close to town high season
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Our first time to the Greek Islands and The Harmony Hotel in Mykonos was our choice.
Friendly service, very helpful with information on how to get to the beaches or sights to see. Our room was wonderful, clean and with a complete view of the Old Port and Mykonos. A FREE bottle of wine was on the table and fruit. Only 5 min (if that) to the center town. I especially like our little balcony with table and chairs. Breakfast was wonderful. I realy can;t say anything negative - the place was in complete Harmony. Thank you for making our stay so memorable.

Room Tip: Rooms on top floor have great views of Old Port and Mykonos center.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MaryManhattan
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I booked my 1 night with family and had a pretty bad experience and customer service.
I had paid $650 (overpriced) for 1 night & the lady at the reception was not helpful at all.
On top of it I forgot my kid's iPad on the boat and had just asked the hotel to courier it to me by giving my credit card details and address. They had agreed to it, but after I left, the lady at the hotel changed her mind and gave my credit card details to the Travel Agency I booked my boat trip....The Agency was really helpful though....
DO NOT RECOMMEND IT AT ALL

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Nauman K
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Beautiful boutique hotel about a ten minute walk down a small but busy street from the plaka. For about $300 per night I'd say that it's overpriced. Especially considering the severe black mold around the bathtub and the lack of view from our room.

The modest pool is adorable and the meals are very good, breakfast is included and there's a nice view from the dining room. The front desk staff is wonderful. It's a first class joint for sure.

Maybe this is the going rate for accommodations like this in this part of Mykonos but it seems like a lot to me for the modest room plus amenities.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Rahdim M
Reviewed 22 August 2015

The hotel has a beautiful view of the water. Location is great as we found it to be walking distance from most attractions in town but far enough that we weren't kept up at night time like some other travellers. It's also very close to the ferry stops.

We were given a welcome drink after checking in and whilst waiting for our room. The staff were friendly and attentive. We had requested a sea view room and were not disappointed. The room was definitely big enough for two without being spacious. On arrival our toilet was not working, but on notifying reception, was working within 2 hours despite it being a Sunday.

We spent a couple of hours one afternoon by the pool. The atmosphere is laid back and relaxing and it was lovely to sit and read in the sun and occasionally look up and see the sea decorated with beautiful yachts. The bar tender at the pool side kept us well hydrated...

Breakfast was good and plentiful.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AmandaLasTravels
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Great service. Efe at the front desk is a great person and a great host. They made my stay at the hotel conformable and i had to change rooms a few times due to unavailability of the same room, and they were extremely courteous and helpful and quite simply, this is the BEST hotel in Mykonos by far, and i have been to Mykonos at least 5 other times.

Room 101 is a great room, but the TV needs fixing, and rooms 134 are amazing with an incredible view. Try not to get the hotel view rooms, they are small. specifically 107. They have a nice breakfast in the morning and i had to check out early but they provided me with a place to shower and relax until my flight. I will definitely come back here.

Room Tip: Room 134 and 101 are excellent rooms
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo