I spent1 night here last August, 2011. Our room was quite large, and you could see the sea and the lovely wind mills from the window. Problem was that to get into the room you have to go outside the hotel and climb a set of stairs (not very convenient when you are carrying heavy stuff). Also, right outside the room, there is an important avenue with heavy traffic, so the area is not so quiet, especially when those motorbikes pass by making lots of noise. Positive points are the friendly and helpful personnel, and the generous buffet you can eat at breakfast. The Hermes can pick you up from the port if you arrive by ferry, and they are glad to take you there by van, for free. The sunset looked really pretty from our room, but there were some electricity cables a few yards away that spoiled the photos (not the Hermes's fault, I presume).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel is situated in a quiet, unspoiled and picturesque area, 5 minutes from Mykonos Town [Chora]. The breathtaking scenery of the white-colored houses with the sensational view of the sea and the surrounding islands blends in the most harmonious way with the arched emerald pool, easing your senses under the cloudless Greek sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hermes Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermes Hotel Mykonos Town
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel Mykonos Town