Spent a few nights in the Adonis Hotel, Mykonos, and were very happy with our visit. Had to stay an extra night due to ferry strike and the staff especially Vassilis and Panos were very helpful and warm. They made our stay very enjoyable. The hotel is lovely and in a good position to walk everywhere and in a quieter part of the town centre. Had a gorgeous view from our window and the room clean and comfortable. Highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos/Mykonos Town