It is hard to expand on the glowing comments already offered on Trip Advisor. All are true! My cousin and I booked the hotel for 7 nights and ended up extending our stay to 14 nights.
Gracious owners Mihali & Roz provide guests with the perfect 'home' base for exploring Mykonos. The charming hotel has a relaxing atmosphere, beds are comfy, rooms are quiet, and the full tub with shower is an added pleasure. The staff are efficient, caring, and eager to make your stay special: Radka & Ibrahim present a delicious breakfast with the 'best' coffee on the island. Christina & Galina keep the hotel spotless, while Stratos makes sure everything is safe and secure at night. Last, but not least, personable & charming Vassilis welcomes guests and assists with vehicle rentals, excursions, restaurant suggestions and any special needs.
The numerous guests that keep returning year after year are a true testament to the warmth and hospitality found at the Hotel Mykonos Adonis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos/Mykonos Town