Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$ 429.90
from US$ 75.50
from US$ 93.00
More Info
All reviews friendly turtles an awesome experience dive master nice dive experienced divers equipment alla jose andrei boat wreck stingrays depth sea
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Martin and team.
Had six dives during my week holiday. Preferred the boat diving to the shore entry but that’s just my personal preference although it was nice for variation and of course you see and experience different things on the dive.
The Ola boat is probably one of the best in the area as it’s covered and seeing that most other dive centres only have ribs and do single tank trips.
Experienced some amazing sights on the dives including a sea turtle up close, bull rays, lots of smaller rays, black corals, wrecks and more.
Would happily dive with them again on my return visits.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Very good team, excellent guide!! Very friendly and fun, very professional and patient.
and the best price we got.
really recommend!

Ola-Diving C, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Ola Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Oryan ! Thank you very much !!!

Hope to see you back with us in our Dive Center

Regards

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Nice crew and a good boat vith a very friendly captain,the instructor was amazing from beginning to the end.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first diving experience ever!
The team is absolutely incredible, and very calm and over protective with you. They chose a new area for diving. OMG, what an area!! On our way to the spot we were able to see dolphins.
I’ll let the photos say the story!
Thank you, Martin!
Thank you, Juan! (my guardian angel)
Thank you, Andrey!

Ola-Diving C, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Ola Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Adrian, Thank you so much for dedicate your time and leave here your comment about your experience!
We appreciate it so much !!!
Hope to see you soon back in our Dive Center!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We went snorkeling and some other people went diving. Verry friendly people and you are actually on a good quality boat instead of the many rubbers one's. So you have room te move and put your diving clothes on in comfort.

Ola-Diving C, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Ola Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Inias!

Thank you to dedicate your time to post your review about us. Its a pleasure for us that you have a good time with us.
We will be glad to see you back in our dive center.

Thank you !

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Even though they are mostly speaking only Russian and my boyfriend did not catch everything on pre-dive plan overview, it was one of our best diving. The team behaves very professional, all the time checking our gears. Sights that they picked up for diving were also great: one with ship rack and another with feeding stingrays.

Ola-Diving C, Администратор at Ola Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear sv_mat!

We are so happy that you enjoyed your dive with us. We will be glad to see you back at our dive center!

Best regards

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I did a test dive with Martin and his team. It was superb from beginning to end. The diving was excellent. No story would come even close to what I experienced myself:) We spotted turtles,rays and countless species of fish. The boat journey to the spot was worth its time too. I met some wonderful people and I'm looking forward for the next time round.

1  Thank Mladen B

Dear Mladen!
Thank you so much for your comment. We appreciate your words and that make us feel very happy for the job that we are doing making you a great experience come true.
Best regards

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Ola Diving Center is a place where anybody can come to enjoy the wonderful diving of Tenerife.
For beginners; highly experienced and qualified staff will guide you through all the basics, step by step in a safe, professional manner - whether it is your 1st ever dive, or you choose to do the PADI Open Water Diver course - your first step in becoming a "diver".
For the qualified or experienced divers - this center offers a wide range of possibilities. From relaxed and shallow shore or boat dives, to technical wreck and cave diving - Ola offers it all, with access to the entire island through 2 boats in 2 harbours and a fully equipped van.
Dive with them! Enjoy the life of the underwater world Tenerife has to offer!
Highly recommended for all.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Wow! What an awesome experience! Martin and our dive master did a fantastic job assisting our nine-year-old son and 15-year-old daughter to dive. On the way to the dive spot dolphins glided by the boat and once in the water we were surrounded by friendly turtles and rays. Great, professional dive school with good equipment and boat. A great experience our family will never forget!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I didn’t pre-book I my diving before going on holiday to Costa Adeje Tenerife instead I took a walk around Puerto Colon Mariner area and visited the usual dive operators. Out of chance on my way back to our apartment I noticed OLA dive shop set back from the road. I went in and had a chat with the guy behind the counter. I got a good feeling for the guy so I booking for a few dives.
The guy was Martin Sekel one of the dive shop manages, he is as passionate as me about diving so I spent nearly every day diving with him, absolutely fantast. The diving is different to the Caribbean or Red sea and such like places with all their corals and pretty colours but none the less Diving Southern Tenerife very enjoyable with plenty to see.
It was Martin that made the diving so good, his local knowledge and enthusiasm, exploring and poking around not like some guides where you spend most of your time gulping up your air just trying to keep up with them.
Thank you Martin, absolutely what I needed.
One other Massive bonus is the dive boat at the time of writting is the only one in the area with a toilet. The toilet is big enough to get changed in.
Sea temperature was around 19C on the bottom.
I have heard of the Thermoclines around Tenerife, it maybe the time of year but I didn’t experience any significant thermoclines.
I would recommend a 7 mm Semidry along with Hood and boots. I used a 5mm Semidry with a shorty on top with hood and boots which did me fine.
Thanks also to Sasha the boat driver, very good and very observant.

2  Thank Victoria_L24