Just got back from a relaxing week at La Plantacion del Sur. We got upgraded to a junior suite free of charge and the room and the view were amazing! Room was very spacious with separate bedroom and livingroom areas, with (smallish) flatscreen TVs in both rooms. Bathroom was big with a bathtub and separate shower. The bed was very comfortable with option to choose from three different types of pillows. Some nights were a little bit chilly so a blanket in the room could have been a nice addon, although I am sure it would have been arranged by request.
Service at the hotel was very good in general and staff was very friendly. The pool area was very nice and the children's pool situated away from the main pools so you wouldn't get disturbed by the screaming and yelling of the children :) There were plenty of sun chairs available, althought all the Bali beds were reserved already early in the morning.
One improvement that could be made is that the buffet dishes could be better labeled. Only a general list of different dishes was available but sometimes it was difficult to identify which was which. There was a different buffet theme for each night so the food was not repetitive. Also the wifi connection quality and availability was quite limited. No wifi connection was available inside the room, only on the balcony you could sometimes get a very poor signal. At the pool, lobby and other public areas wifi worked quite nicely though.
As with any hotel, remember to check your room bill carefully. We had some extra minibar charges in the bill, but those were sorted out without any problem at checkout.
All in all we had a lovely and relaxing holiday and we will recommend the hotel to our friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful hotel is located in the privileged zone in the South of Tenerife, Costa Adeje. Given it offers privileged views. It is of Colonial Canarian style, with tropical gardens and has an exquisite decoration full of harmony and elegance in each corner. Located only 500 meters from the Bahia del Duque Beach, it is in the proximity of the best Golf course on the island and is only 20 minutes from the Airport Reina Sofia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Hotel Costa Adeje
- Seleccion La Plantacion Vincci
- La Plantacion
- Vincci La Plantacion
- Vincci Playa De Las Americas
- Vincci Plantacion
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Costa Adeje, Tenerife