4,304 results
All reviews animation team block b self service lick of paint great holiday rooms are basic plenty of choice cleaned daily on tap family holiday pool view bit dated cleaned every day fresh towels something for everyone kids club table tennis
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a week in November and I enjoyed the stay! Lovely to get a sunny break at this time of year. It's close by to lovely shops and bars and the beautiful fanabe beach. The hotel staff on arrival were welcoming and offered us the superior room which was a nice surprise. We also got offered food at the restaurant even after all inclusive finished as me and my bf arrived late at night. The room was nice and spacious, and also included a built in oven fridge and sink in the cupboard! . There were a few things however that bugged us. The swipe card machine for the door broke halfway through the holiday which took up a bit of time to fix. We had to stay in the room and this took a good 2-3 hours and we were given keys for a new lock instead. Another thing to be aware of is that not all alcoholic drinks are included in all inclusive , as certain liqueurs and ciders were only discounted. The floor in the room was also a bit dirty and we wore slippers majority of the time in the room. I would say the hotel is a good 3 star as some parts were dated and could do with updating. The entertainment could have been a bit better at times. However, I can't really argue with the value for money. I would recommend this hotel and did enjoy my stay.

3  Thank AmyB5791
PublicRelatMng, Director de Relaciones Públicas at LABRANDA Isla Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest ,

I cannot thank you enough for your kind comments on tripadvisor with regards to your recent stay.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel is old, the alcohol is poor, and I'm fine with food. Sometimes a terrible stink comes out of the bar. the rooms are old and with a horrible view. we spent the week just because we had to relax and not think about anything. I would like to thank the Entertainment team, Vanessa, Sasha and Giulia who kept us company for the whole week. I would go back just for the entertainment, for what I gave the maximum score.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank CarlaR602107

Dear madam / sir,

We would like to thank you for your friendly comment. Feedback helps us to improve our services and we are pleased to read that we have met your expectations at least with our team animation.

Thank you for your comments it help us to improve.

Kind regards,
Public Relations Team

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights and thoroughly recommend the hotel. Food is amazing and rooms are spacious and clean. The hotel is a little dated but this did not effect our stay.
Really don't understand the bad reviews as we had no problems at all. We were home less than 24 hours and looking to re-book.

4  Thank EricaF1065

Dear madam/sir,

We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for your feedback, it has been very helpful.

Please for your next stay contact us at publicrelations.islabonita@labranda.com

We hope to see you back in future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

So this was my first holiday abroad, as a result I was nervous as to what the hotels would be like, I am so happy I chose this place. This hotel was in the perfect location as it was so close to the beach and also the night life, but for night life wise I found myself wanting to spend time in the hotel for the evening entertainment which changed every night. The Animation team: Sasha, Giulia, Sarah and Vanessa made me and my friends welcome and they put on a show along with the actual sketch that was on that night.
Another thing worth mentioning is that they also entertained the kids with a little sing along before the main event to tire them out and not just push them to one side.
I feel like this hotel made my holiday amazing and it was so hard to say goodbye especially to the anamation team who on my last day came over to say goodbye and give hugs *while holding back the tears*.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Sean N

Dear Guest ,

I will personally relay your feedback to our staff who will be glad to know that his efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. We at the LABRANDA ISLA BONITA take pleasure in creating moments of magic for our guests. I am pleased that we were able to do so for you.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Isla Bonita hotel was brilliant. I have been to tenerife many times and i have never had as much fun as coming here.
The food is brilliant with plenty of different choices every night for everyone. Different meat/fish and vegetarian options. Cake and sweets, local specialties and light bites.
The hotel comes equipped with 2 large pools and 2 mini pools for the kids. All with ample seating and sun chairs, and bars for the adults. The hotel also holds many daily activities to keep the kids entertained.
The main selling point is the entertainment. Every day is packed full of well designed games, activities, sports, and shows. All thanks to the wonderful and hardworking animacion team. Live music, comedy, gameshows, karaoke, disco, it was something new every night. I found myself choosing to stay in the hotel in the evening rather than going out. Thank you sasha, giulia, sarah and vanessa. I believe it was these kind and funny people that turned a good holiday into one i will remember my whole life. Really, truly unforgettable. Thank you to again and thank you to isla bonita!
"uno dos tres, DJ musica!"

Trip type: Travelled with friends