we have just returned from the bahia principe costa adeje and have had a good week.... the hotel complex was spotless and felt very secure.. good if you were travelling with young children.. Our rooms were interconnecting... went with husband and teenage children 13 and16 .. and were bright, airy and spacious with free minibar stocked everyday, sat tv and a beautiful pool view.
The hotel IS in the middle of nowhere.. but this is clearly stated in the brochure and did not bother us (but my teenage son did find it a little quiet in the evenings tbh)... we got a taxi to siam park.. brill day out.. wave machine is awesome but had long waits for rides) .. and down into town which cost us about 13 euros each way...
The sunbed situation in my opinion was no worse than any other hotel.. and I found that if I went out for 8am I was able to get four beds and a parasol easily in a good position.. I did see staff removing towels before 8 am but is this not a good thing?
The food was great, a little "samey" but you tend to get that at most all incs.. the staff in the restaurants were very friendly and we were lucky to get in at three of the restaurants which made a nice change.
I did find the reception staff a little cold on occasion but they got the job done and I suppose were very busy..
We left yesterday at 6pm and managed to book a courtesy room for an hour in our hotel with no major probs but would suggest you get there early.
All in all ... a lovely week away... would return if got a good deal but not necessarily with teenage son!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 3 pools Sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas 1 Jacuzzi (at the Bahia Principe Tenerife hotel) Towel service (prior deposit required) BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym Access to the squash court, tennis courts and mini-golf at the Bahia Principe Tenerife hotel Golf course at the Bahia Principe Tenerife hotel WiFi (no additional charge) 4 restaurants 3 Bars Meeting and convention rooms Pueblo Principe: live music, shows, sports bar, karaoke, cabaret and disco Rooms 498 rooms including 3 types: Standard, Standard with Sea View and Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 single beds Ceiling fan Air conditioning Balcony or terrace Bathroom: bath tub, 2 wash basins, hair dryer Satellite TV Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Safe (additional charge) Mini-bar Bathroom amenities Junior Suite: hydromassage bath tub, sofa-bed, sitting area, telephone in the bathroom Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: 1 Children's pool Mini Club with daytime activities for children Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service (additional charge and prior booking required) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional service) Porter service Covered car park Laundry Shuttle bus to Playa de las Americas (one trip per day included in the booking fee) Selection of dishes for vegetarians, celiacs and diabetics (prior notification required) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunlight Bahia Principe Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel Adeje
- Bahia Principe Tenerife
- Bahia Principe Costa Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Bahia Principe Costa
- Adeje Bahia Costa Principe
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Tenerife
- Bahia Principe Hotel Tenerife
- Sunlight Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Tenerife