“Last night meal”
Review of Bravo

Bravo
Ranked #33 of 330 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We has walked past this restaurant every night, so decided to give it a go. We shared 2 starters, had 2 main and 2 desserts, 2 cocktails and a bottle of wine for 100 Euro. The steak I had was really nicely cooked. Very tender, but too much if I'm honest. My husband had the ribs, which were again cooked really well. They would have been better with more sauce though. The brownie for dessert was okay, a bit dry for my personal taste. Our meal here was okay, nothing really to complain about, but with the number of restaurants available, it isn't one we will be rushing back to.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Came here on our 1st night. We were a family of 4 and very hungry ! My husband and daughter had sirloin steak both said it was beautiful, my cousin had a pizza which she thoroughly enjoyed too. Now I ordered a ribeye steak, they brought it out on a big plate, I was amazed at the size ! It was massive !! It was the best ribeye steak I'd eaten in long time and will make sure I return everytime I go to Costa Adeje, an absolute must !!! The photo doesn't do it justice.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It was two years to the day that we first visited this restaurant and we decided to see if it was still as good value as it was then. We were not disappointed and found everything to be to our satisfaction. The food was very good as was the friendly service, A very good drinks list and excellent pricing made the evening very pleasant for us. We will be back in November and will definitely be here one evening during our holiday

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Ate here 4 times during a 9 night stay. Impeccable every night.
Good wine list and decent prices. I had the bone in rib eye first night and was stunning (16 euros). Wreckfish on 2 occasions was fab. 3 adults with drinks averaging about 90GBP total.

Staff all speak great English and VERY friendly/good fun.

Will definitely visit again on our next trip to Tenerife.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Had a lovely dinner on our first night in Tenerife. Friendly staff, the restaurant is clean and good food. Nice feature to see the kitchen and chefs at work. Especially recommend the mushroom starter. Good value for money.