All reviews guest lounge on arrival homemade jams other guests excellent hosts warm welcome breakfast was delicious full english coffee and cake lovely place welsh mountains rooms were spotless sense of humour following morning surrounding countryside home made cakes comfortable bed
Reviewed 15 December 2015

My husband and I stayed at Hampton House Farm for 1 night while we visited Chester Christmas Market and Shrewsbury. When we arrived both Nick and Helen came out to welcome us. They showed us the lounge area and showed us to our room. The room was very big, the bed was a super king size and the en-suite was a very good size too. Helen showed us how everything worked such as the shower etc. Helen and Nick then went to make us a welcome drink even though there was tea and coffee available in the room.
We had the guests lounge to ourselves as the other guests were out that evening.
The bed was very comfortable, the bedding and towels were all clean and fresh. Had a very good nights sleep.
Nick and Helen cooked a fantastic tasty breakfast. There was also cereals, dried fruits, fruit, yoghurts, orange juice, tea and coffee to choose from (very lovely coffee too!!!)
At the end of our stay Nick and Helen both waved us off.
I would summarise our stay to say that this is excellent value for money. The size of the room and the en-suite was very good. The bed was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was fantastic. The hosts very warm and welcoming and made me feel I was staying with friends. The views were stunning, even on a December rainy morning. I would highly recommend and look forward to staying here again. Thanks Nick and Helen for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: December 2015
1  Thank Airbud2
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Yet again we returned to Hamptonhouse Farm B&B for an overnight stay whilst travelling through to Heysham, Lancashire. The warm welcome from Nick & Helen, the comfy beds and lovely breakfast were exactly what we have become used to when staying here, we will be back!!

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed 1 November 2015

We changed our plans at short notice to stay here and we are very glad we did. We arrived and received the warmest of welcomes, the rooms were very comfortable and the hospitality was 1st Class throughout the entire stay. the breakfast was very nicely cooked and there was plenty of choice. The view from the bedroom windows were exquisite with plenty of wildlife to entertain you. I would have no hesitation in staying again, if they would have us back !

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Our stay couldn't have been better. My friend and I booked this B&B as we were partaking in Tough Mudder. Cleanest house I've ever stayed in!
Breakfast was perfect, just the right amount of food and lovely China teacups.
The bed was so comfortable!
If you book a taxi, book well in advance! Ours didn't turn up once and the rest charged £40 for a 3 mile journey.

Unfortunately we had to leave early due to staff ringing in sick at work so we had to go home which we were upset about and couldn't find the owners to say bye too.
Would definitely stay here again. Everyone is super friendly.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2015

We have just returned from a two night stay in Hampton House Farm. Helen and Nick are fantastic hosts. The accommodation is stunning and spotless. The massive bed in number one bedroom was ideal for my 6'4 hubby. The breakfast was to die for....filled us up for the day. Plenty of choice and cooked and presented beautifully. We will definately stay here again.

Room tip: Huge bed in number 1 bedroom, plenty of space and fantastic views.
Date of stay: August 2015