See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2016

True it was clean,the room was vast,the bed was O.K. ,the bath presentable but fortunately we were out all day visiting the surrounding area and returned to sleep only two nights,but 4-STARS,you have to be kidding!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cocciolino2015
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Nice helpful folks, but this property is severely challenged with plumbing issues and errant odors of plumbing failures. Of the 4 rooms occupied, our group had 3 rooms changed due to plumbing issues in the shower drains. The other room had a constant odor. I feel this property could benefit form "un idraulico" urgently, as there were evidence of water leaks throughout. Overflowing showers were common.
Having said that, they were as helpful as can be, never arguing, just changing rooms...very nice folks...but they also have a curious "policy" (which I would not accept) of keeping your passport at the front desk.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Islandjoe56
Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

This was our second time staying in the hotel. Since we were traveling without our kids we decided to get the suite. The suite is beautiful, spacious, and full of light. The room is clean and has everything you need for your stay.

The breakfast was plentiful, coffee delicious,and hosts friendly and accommodating.

I will stay there again when in Lucera.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2014

I made a one night stop as part of a group business trip in Puglia.

The hotel is situated some distance from the town of Lucera, walking is not recommended and the surroundings are not that pleasant.

The hotel is suitable for a short business stay. Rooms are variable in size. My room (125) was very large (probably too large as it had an empty feeling) with marble flooring, a small sitting area, beige walls and light wood. There is a small sitting area, and a large bathroom with excellent walk in shower, good water pressure and hot water. Rooms are functional but lack character with no niceties such as a coffee maker.

Breakfast is served in the small dining area on the ground floor and was adequate for our needs.

Staff spoke adequate English and were quite friendly.

The town of Lucera is quite charming and there are many dining options there.

Room Tip: There seems quite a variation in room size, 125 is sizeable others were reported by my colleagues as very small.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for 2 nights while visiting family. The hotel was very clean, air conditioned, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. They spoke English so it made it easier for my husband and kids who do not speak Italian. Breakfast was good and the coffee was delicious! I would stay there again if I am back.

Stayed: June 2014