I do take 1's very seriously. But this hotel was just problematic from the start. Here's a laundry list of inconveniences, but topped off by the most dangerous, mold.
1) There must be mold in the air ducts or something, because in the two rooms I experience, both had the unmistakable, almost overpowering smell of mildew / mold. This can't be healthy! This to me was good enough to warrant an instant 1.
2) Decor. This hotel is very dated. The walls are barren, the room is absent any comfortable feel. The television is an old CRT with no cable.
3) Wifi. Spotty at best. Sometimes fast, sometimes nonexistant.
4) Staff. Poorly trained. I had a minor issue which I brought up, and several phone calls had to be made just to answer a simple question. When I brought up a room issue, the front desk promised to have someone show up, and no one did until I eventually figured out how to fix it.
1) The price is reasonable.
2) The location is central.
All in all, I would recommend doing a little research and finding a much better deal that would cost you about $30.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking