Baan Imm Sook Resort(Chanthaburi)(Great Value!)
US$ 42
Faasai Resort & Spa(Chanthaburi)(Great Value!)
US$ 27
Baan Faa Talaychan(Chanthaburi)(Great Value!)
US$ 42
Anika Destiny(Chanthaburi)
Aiyara Mansion(Chanthaburi)
Amarin Palace(Chanthaburi)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

The worst sleeping experience in Thailand. We went here just to chill: a swimmingpool, wifi, fitness and a nice room. ( had to visit Hospital here ) Well all were horrible. Swimmingpool was out of order, they told us after we payed for the room, wifi was not working: unavaible... Fitness same thing. Shower in our room broke down, called the reception and the would send an engineer, never seen him coming. We asked because of this to change hotel, they called the other hotel and told us it was full. I saw this one coming so I called them myself: and oh yes they had rooms. So long story short; terrible wouldnt recommend this to anybody. Sorry..

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank Sabine K
Reviewed 9 March 2015 via mobile

We were enroute from Ko Chang to Phnom Penh. It was a convenient stop. Good size room, clean with comfortable bed. Staff pleasant and friendly. Breakfast was good. It was near a shopping mall, and shops.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Traveltubbies
Reviewed 16 November 2014

I stayed here only one night, arrived after dark on 11th. My room was on 14th floor , it was big, clean but there was no hair dryer. You shall not expect high standard service from them since suddenly i was very sick (around 11pm) and i gave front a call to ask if they have any medicine for stomachache. They said yes but the room had already locked up and they didn't have a key...(so they couldn't help?)
I was wonder if i said i need a help and I couldn't go out to buy medicine by myself, will they offer me anything?
I ended the conversation and tried to call my friend instead, luckily he went out to buy med. for me (only convenient store opened at that time) . He came back with the med. but still couldn't help so i had to wake up driver to drop me at the hospital. As the hotel was in the city so it took me only 5-10 minutes to reach a hospital. In the morning, I asked for late check out and they were ok. I cannot make a review on the price but i m sure it's not that expensive!

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 5 September 2014

At the begining of the year, I went to Chantaburi and this hotel was my choice in this time. The hotel location is good, it's easily to take public transportation around the city and the hotel is quite big too. Even it is a big hotel in town, but I think it looks a bit old but it's an okay choice though. The television in a room is an old fashioned with big body and curve screen. They service is good, the staff is nice. For the free breakfast, I didn't like it so much. The taste is not quite good for me but there are variety of dished.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel very convenient location in the city center of Chanthaburi, nearly Robinson and Gems market. the room is clean but bathroom look old and equipment not good. If you need to stay just 1 night, this hotel is suitable for you.

Room Tip: High Floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business