All reviewsvalue for moneywelcome drinkroom servicecomfortable stayvisit nagpurplace to stayswimming poolnice experienceexcellent staypick up and dropbanquet hallbusiness meetingthe hotel stafffood qualitycentral locationclean roomsgreat hospitality
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

A value for money hotel situated just 20 minutes from the airport - extremely friendly smiling staff - in the evening they serve you a complementary tea or coffee with cookies - Breakfast with live juice dosa and egg counter on the 7th floor with a swimming pool nearby and a good city view - Quality food - great room service and quick housekeeping - I haven't looked to stay anywhere else whenever am in Nagpur - Has a CCD and a Salon adjoiNing and a supermarket and snack joints nearby -

To sum up reasonable room charges - friendly service - not far from airport make it my only destination to stay in Nagpur

Abhijit Sanzgiri - Practising Chartered Accountant

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TheNGPASHOK, Owner at Hotel The Nagpur Ashok, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Abhijit,

Greetings from Hotel Nagpur Ashok !!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Nagpur Ashok and sparing time to share your review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed our service and offerings.

Your kind words of appreciation has been a great source of inspiration for our team and has motivated them to serve better thus ensuring our guests take back fond memories.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at our hotel.

Hotel Nagpur Ashok

Reviewed 26 October 2017

My Daughter's first Birthday Party was celebrated here for almost 180 ppl. Staff paid utmost attention and the room provided was very comfortable. Food was absolutely amazing, just delicious. Special thanks to Mr Mangesh for helping us consult right dishes as per our want.

Overall experience was superb. I would recommend this Hotel for any friends, family, business functions.

Regards
Suhas Mankar
Mumbai

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Suhas ,

We are delighted to read your review!
Being a hospitality establishment and we take pride in the services offered and the warm hospitality showcased by the staff hence your appreciation for the same pleases us. It is heartening to know that you had a good time here and our specialized services and facilities exceeded your expectations. Your valuable feedback has been shared with the teams and measures have been taken in the best interest of our valued patrons.
Such reviews further motivate us to benchmark "Hotel Nagpur Ashok" as a brand with the highest hospitality standards.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great hotel , value for money , spacious rooms with modern aminites , Never seen any beautiful Swimming pool view at morning and evening like this hotel , Free Morning breakfast was awsome , well located in centre , love to come back to this hotel with my family again .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jmukesh2017

Dear Sir,

We are thrilled to receive your wonderful review I am happy that our beautiful feelings regarding the swimming pool amazing view, its stately accommodations and thoughtful services met with your expectations and also earned high recommendations. Again thanks for giving us comments for breakfast spread .

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon again and hope to remain your preferred choice of hotel in the city and please extend our heartfelt thank you to for recommending us.

With best regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for a couple of days along with my wife. There were not many extra ordinary reasons to crib but there were not any reasons to smile, either!

Room was neat & clean and the check-in was fast. Though on the 2nd day, we heard a guest shouting at the top of his voice for poor service rendered by the hotel and was asking for the manager. The whole episode played out so loud that his outburst could be heard in our room.

Secondly though everything was available on paid basis in the menu, food spread in the complementary breakfast was even limited than a 2 star hotel but then the food in itself was good enough so again, no cribbing & no reasons to smile.

Third the Hotel staff are warm & caring to make you feel comfortable but I was refused point blank when I asked for a paid to & fro to the Jamtha Cricket Stadium without making any extra efforts by the reception staff.

So in nutshell, go to the hotel with minimal expectations and you will be satisfied at the end!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear sir,
Greetings From " Hotel Nagpur Ashok"
we appreciate your valuable feedback and feel privileged that you chose us for your visit. We regret the little disappointment you have because other was shouting on the same floor with abused language , regarding breakfast we always serve the varity of items we also make the as per the guest choice, Thanks for appreciating the staff behavior & caring .

was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service. We eagerly await the opportunity of welcoming you once again to the "Hotel Nagpur Ashok".

Owner ,

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This is the worst hotel of the city . I got fooled by the artificial edited images . Rooms have no windows , they don’t allot the room which u book and later staff behave in a unruly manner. Hygiene zero and rest my experience the photo which I have uploaded will explain. There is no senior manager present there , after the bad experience the GM visited the location. I had to walk out immediately and move to next hotel. Time waste , my other routine got messed up because of this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TheNGPASHOK, Owner at Hotel The Nagpur Ashok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Sir,

we are very sorry to learn of your experience at Hotel Nagpur Ashok

The entire team at Hotel Ashok joins me in extending our sincere and profound apologies for the inconvenience caused at the time of checkin I have taken up your feedback seriously with the concerned departments for immediate corrective action. due to typographic all mistake of trainee staff uncleaned room allotted to you. with 10 minuets general manager talked you for changing the room.
Our endeavour has always been to look after our guests and provide them with the highest levels of service. I sincerely hope that you will not hold this experience against us and will give us an opportunity to serve you in the future as well.