“Excellent and luxurious rooms....almost palatial !!!!”
Review of Park Prime Ranchi

Park Prime Ranchi
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Ranchi
Lucknow City, Uttar Pradesh, India
“Excellent and luxurious rooms....almost palatial !!!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I was on a business trip to Ranchi. Someone recommended to try the Golden Tulip.Though I had not heard of it before I called for reservation. I was amazed to see my bookings handled so easily.
They even sent the car for my pick up which was complimentary.The room that I had booked was a normal deluxe one. But wow... what a room. It was as big as a suite. The bathroom had a bath tub too .Free usage of 24 hours wi-fi, swimming pool , jacuzzi, steam bath , massage chairs. The gym was a world class too. The best thing was of course the tariffs which was very affordable taking into consideration the rooms and the amenities provided.

Room Tip: All the rooms have sunlight and sunset view too...!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank JafarImam
Manish A, Owner at Park Prime Ranchi, responded to this review, 29 July 2012
Thank you for your review and we hope you will give us opportunity to serve you on your next business visit. You can visit our business center where we provide you computers with Internet access as well as Fax and Print services to meet your business needs.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have stayed there for two days, from Check in to Check out always smiling, courteous & helpful staff. Service & Food was excellent. Rooms are spacious & well-designed. Pool was clean. Health club has good trainer.

Room Tip: High Floor 08 series
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Ashima183
Kanpur, India
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I had organised a birthday party at the restaurant In the hotel. It was my first visit and I must say an extraordinary one. One thing I must mention that the food at Golden Tulip Is of a very special quality. The flavour , colour , texture is amazing. It has to be tasted to be believed. The prices are a little more than what is being offered in other hotels but when you are looking for quality I think prices doesnt matter. The service was excellent. The stewards were ever smiling , ready to help. In fact they looked after our kids too who were too noisy and did not want to wait a bit. Overall an excellent experience !!!!!!

Room Tip: The rooms on the east are bigger and sunny too.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank AryanSachan
Manish A, Owner at Park Prime Ranchi, responded to this review, 29 July 2012
Thank you for your response. We look forward to hosting your family again. You will be happy to know that we are committed to not just the taste but also to the health of our guests - we follow the highest international standards of cleanliness in our kitchen and all across our premises. This commitment extends to everything from picking the vegetable and meat raw materials to our drinking water that is processed through top of the line water filtering system “Reverse Osmosis” machine and is used for the food that we cook for you. We have even installed an iron removal plant in our premises to improve the taste of our food.
Mumbai, India
Reviewed 3 July 2012

This review is for the restaurant of the Golden tulip.

We went to golden tulip after attending one of the marriages there. Entrance and overall decor of the hotel and restaurant is pretty attractive but that's where the good news ends.

We ordered sea food and chicken dishes both in starters and main course. Quality was average. Desserts was disappointing. I ordered hot chocolate and what I got was similar to hot milk with chocolate complan or chocolate mix in market.

This only tells that chef/hotel has no idea what a hot chocolate is.

I can not comment on hotel rooms and other services as we never stayed there. Staff is polite and lift and common area are pretty neat and clean.

Not recommended for food experience, am sure there are much better options in lesser price in Ranchi.

Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Bedazzle76
Manish A, Owner at Park Prime Ranchi, responded to this review, 29 July 2012
We are sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your culinary expectations. We take every step to go an extra mile for both taste and health of our guests and we will make sure to address this with our kitchen staff. We hope you will give us another chance to host you.
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Thank you for warm hospitality!
I really feel comfortable during my stay in Golden Tulip. I am planning to revisit Ranchi by coming August with my colleague. I look forward to staying in Golden Tulip and seeing your kind staffs. Hope you and family are well.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business