All reviews lake view room service value for money small pond great amenities connect devices air conditioner front desk staff nice hotel to stay business trip enjoyed my stay recommend this hotel official visit late check food quality visited this hotel small town
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Hi It happened to be my favorite restaurant.. The service was great and prompt. Food was awesome and reasonably priced.. Ambience was super
But since it has changed hands everything is below average. First the look is deserted
Service is delayed.. Platter is insipid
Tawa Roti is horrible... Manchow soup is pathetic
Terrible

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Nirantar S
LELACRanchi, General Manager at Le Lac Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Guest,

At the outset , I am very embarrassed with your feedback and am extremely sorry that you have had such a experience. I assure you that I will take this up with the team to see that all the problems mentioned by you are rectified and never recur.

I'm hoping that you'll visit us again. If you'd like, you can reach me at gmlspr@sarovarhotels.com . It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer.

However, regardless of your response to my request I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard.

Yours Sincerely
Shankar Dutta

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I decided in advance to continue on with an early flight to Ranchi after arrival in Delhi airport after a 24-hour journey. I found a very good deal on this hotel through Yatra.com, and I pegged it as my place to stay and recover from my flights for a day before continuing on the next morning.
The staff upgraded me to a nice room overlooking the water. I wouldn't exactly call it a
"lake". It is more like a large tank. Still, the view was soothing.
The bed was very comfortable, the room was pleasant, and the staff let me use a computer on the ground floor so I wouldn't have to go to a cyber-cafe.
When I collapsed on the bed in the afternoon, I collapsed on my reading glasses, and I had to get a new pair. They directed me to a nearby place to get new ones.
They also helped me call a service similar to Uber to get to the railway station in the morning.
I didn't eat in the restaurant.

Room Tip: higher floors for view of the "lake"
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Location is the plus point of this hotel, situated very close to Albert Ekka chowk in the centre of the city. Easily accessible from airport, station and RIMS Ranchi.. But there is no taxi/auto stand near the hotel.. thay also failed to provide taxi due to marriage, which is strange.. they rent out almost every room to marriages which is a common practice in Ranchi hotels.. food is great(especially the breakfast).. main courses like dinner and lunch are very very costly on the pocket but good.

Room Tip: rooms on third floor and above are only fit to stay
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Good experience overall. loved the staff. I fell sick on 2nd day of my arrival and staff of this hotel was really very helpful and cooperative. They were on their toes all the time. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Very friendly staff, cleanliness is remarkable. Good service. Prime location. I stayed here for business trip. I stayed for more than 10 days in two different slots. We had hired 3 rooms for 3 executives.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine but insist for lake view rooms it will give you good view of the city
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business