“First Time in Murree - Fabulous Hotel Experience”
Review of 34 Morning Side

34 Morning Side
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Murree
34 Morning Side
Ranked #10 of 52 Murree B&B and Inns
Lahore
“First Time in Murree - Fabulous Hotel Experience”
Reviewed 28 April 2011

I'm an experienced traveler, so I know what I want and this hotel delivers. I stayed in 34 Morningside (which has been changed to Maisonette Morningside) with my wife and 1 years old daughter. As this is my first trip to Murree so I was searching for good hotels and came across this one. I was originally booked to stay in one of their Studio Suites and on arrival I find out that their Studios not ready yet (some renovation for going on) so their Manger Mr Pervez shifted me to Honey Moon Suite for a very little cost.

Honeymoon Suite has a large bedroom with nice view on Kasmir Point with separate TV lounge and separate Dining Room makes it even more wonderful. The breakfast was complimentary from Hotel with good room service. On every Sunday they have buffet breakfast with lots of variety and I will recommend attending that. But they really need to get a good continental chef

The hotel has its own private cinema hall with home theater. And you will find snooker, billiard and table tennis in their rest room to relax yourself. The newly build Lawn gives to brilliant views on Murree. Parking and Security facilities were really good. I'd advise any first timers to try this hotel.

Room Tip: Try To Get Their Honeymoon Suite
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
14 Thank Pak_Tourist
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
UK
Reviewed 29 May 2010

I have been there several times and had amazing stays. The hotel is beautiful and brand-new. It offers anything you can imagine from TV's, Internet, etc in the rooms to a pool table, foosball, gym, cinema and more.There is something for everyone at 34 Morning Side. The view from the room/hotel is amazing and the food quality/variety is great.

Hidden gem of Murree, must visit if you want a nice leisure/business trip.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
4 Thank Traveltheworld1965
Alger
Reviewed 7 March 2010

One of the most fascinating stay, decor, cleanliness, service you name it and get it. Love to go again and again

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank Nashmia
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 1 January 2010

I was searching online for decent hotels in Murree but was struggling to find one I liked since I wa travelling with my 3 year old son. Then we came across 34 morning side and felt that its exactly what we needed.

A designer hotel with 16 suites this hotel is a perfect base point to visit Murree and the surrounding areas.

Centreal heated, 24 hours running hot water (important when staying in freezing temperatures) and all the anemities that one could ask for from a hotel are available. They have a movie cinema, kids play room, fittness gym. Best of all were the views from our room.

The only down side was the slighly slow room service - which the management assured us was down to the few staff on the day we were there.

I would recommend 34 morning side without hesitation as a gem of a hotel and the best in Murree for sure. Just ask for Ahsan and he will make sure you are looked after.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
7 Thank Warren F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Murree
4.7 km away
0.0 km away
Hotel One Murree
Hotel One Murree
#4 of 52 in Murree

Been to 34 Morning Side? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK