Iberostar Cristina(Playa de Palma)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 362
US$ 288
US$ 480
US$ 383
  • Pool
Hotel Pure Salt Garonda(Playa de Palma)
US$ 322
US$ 289
  • Pool
AYA Hotel(Playa de Palma)
US$ 230
US$ 223
Cosmopolitan(Playa de Palma)
US$ 191
US$ 156
  • Restaurant
Caballero Hotel(Playa de Palma)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 244
US$ 215
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
HM Gran Fiesta(Playa de Palma)
US$ 277
US$ 133
US$ 127
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Occidental Playa de Palma(Playa de Palma)
Hotel Negresco(Playa de Palma)
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I am very sad i had pay for a nightmare !! I spent one week in this hotel with my familly and it was the worst holliday in my life! ! Horrible ! I only sleep 2 night. Young make party in the Room all night and yell all night ! The receptionist didn't help me !! Its an hotel party for Kids! !!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank aniita2016
PABISA H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Pabisa Sofia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Whilst we wish you had had a better experience, we welcome the chance to learn from your feedback and use it to improve our service. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent that in this case we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, we can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Yours sincerely,
Hotel Pabisa Sofia

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I stayed at this hotel for a week in October. I asked a friend for a resort that was fairly flat as I have difficulty walking uphill, Was told El Arenal and Playa de Palma were good but both resorts were a German and Dutch stronghold which did not worry me.

On arrival the reception staff were pleasant and very helpful explaining lots of things. They did tell me that I was the only English person in the hotel - that did not worry me at all. The single room overlooked the back of the hotel was small and compact but was good. I enjoyed the food but with hotels in Spain or anywhere why are the plates cold. Never understand why broccoli and cauliflower are served at breakfast

Pool area good lots of sunbeds if you required them. Youc could find somewhere to sit in the shade and still have a good view of the pool area.

On average I thoroughly enjoyed myself at the hotel. and would easily go back there again. If you are English and very shy I advise you not to go

full marks to the hotel. Hope to see you all again

Room Tip: If possible ask for a pool view room
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank alan6
PABISA H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Pabisa Sofia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Kind regards,
Hotel Pabisa Sofia

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Hotel is very well located, near the beach. Our room was very clean and we were given one with sea view.
Dining room is lovely with nice, helpful staff. Nothing to say about the food.

It's a pity that such nice hotel with wonderful staff is to be avoided by those who expect respect from other guests.

More than one night, it was impossible to sleep because of the noise of young (mainly German) guests completely drunk, returning to their rooms.

In the morning, all kind of leftovers and garbage on the corridor floor...

When we were lucky enough to get on the lift, all floor buttons had been pushed (!)

It was impossible to use the pool, for many young guests behaved as if they were in a private pool with no respect for others: too much noise and alcohol being served freely ...

Though security cameras on all floors were clearly announced, NEVER ever have I seen someone from the reception taking action against the hooliganism I have witnessed.

I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
PABISA H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Pabisa Sofia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Yours sincerely,
Hotel Pabisa Sofía

Reviewed 8 September 2015

This hotel is nicely situated. The rooms are extremely clean. The staff is always friendly and the food is very tasty. I didn't except such a quality for a 3 * hotel.
This hotel is good for people who want to party. Lots of young german people, sometimes noisy.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
PABISA H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Pabisa Sofia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

Kind regards,
Hotel Pabisa Sofía

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Reception staff spoke little English and made no effort to try, but bar, restaurant and cleaning staff friendly. Guests 80% German but most were amicable.Upgraded to all-inclusive but most of the promised extras were never on offer. Unable to get a late check out despite trying all week.
Entertainment minimal, better at Pabisa beach club but had to pay for it. 17 TV channels but not one in English.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple