“Delicious Crepes! ”

Grand Creperie Orient Express
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Yummy crepes in a lovely setting in the old town of PDC. I was recommended to go here to try the crepes by the travel rep!.
On our holidays we came back here a few times for our dessert as the crepes were so tasty and the lady who owns it was so welcoming and friendly. You can sit down enjoying your delicious crepe and just watch the world go by!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We waited for this gem of a place to open as we read the reviews and could not resist. It did not disappoint.
We had lemon and sugar, and Nutella and cheese crepes. Delicious. You sit outside eating them and the novelty of it being on plastic chairs with plastic cutlery kind of adds to the charm.
We will be back.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Called in here whilst on holiday, thinking I wanted a little light bite, it was far more than that, the crêpes are huge and so so tasty.

Sadly for me, I wasn't expecting such a big portion and didn't manage to finish it all, I will definitely return next time I'm in PDC and will make sure to go with an empty belly next time, so I can scoff it all :)

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Took a while to find as it is tucked away in a corner. You have a choice of savoury or sweet crêpes. I had a mushroom and cheese which filled me up as it was so big. I wish I had chosen a sweet one. Great value

Reviewed 30 December 2016

We looked all over the place for this creperie! The owner is so nice and welcoming. And, her crepes were delicious! The price is VERY good for crepes. And you can eat here for dinner as well, since there are savory crepes and they are so filling! We highly recommend this place.