I echo the thoughts of the lats couple of reviewers here, did the people who hated the place actually stay at this resort, some of the main points
1) Forced to attend Dinner at a prescribed time- Not sure where this happened but we were able to eat anytime during the generouse serving times ( breakfast 8- 10.30, Lunch 12.30-3pm, Dinner 6.30 to 22.00)
2) Forced to use same table very night- Again not true whilst we were there, had breakfast and lunch al fresco each day and dinner late at 8.45 when the restruarant was at a comfortable occupation level.
3) Lack of choice at Meal times- Again no idea why comments were made like this , several choices of hot an cold not including traditional kids fare of pasta, pizza and burgers if they did not want to try adult type meals. Copious amounts of Cakes, Ice creams , Yoghurts and Fresh Fruit.
Drinks all very good from the self serve beers, wines and soft drinks to the cocktails.
The staff were excellent and friendly always saying hello and wishing you a cgood meal, place was spotless clean and quiet .. Plenty of sun loungers and pool space, yes they were cold but thats whats needed after a days roasting in the sun. Bets place very for proximately to sea front at the better end of P Del Carmen and none of the hills like nearer the old town. The entertainment was not "Sunday night at the london pallidium " but was more than adequate, sitting in the conservatory each night was very pleasant, and we are not old fuddy duddies we are in our early 40's. Cannot fault this place and will definately be returning , best holiday ever in a AI and in Lanzarote.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relaxia Olivina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Olivina Hotel
- Relaxia Olivina Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen