We recently stayed in Barcarola for a weeks vacations with our two children.
It was ideally located at the quieter end of the strip and in close proximity to numerous lovely restaurants. It is a approximately 5 minutes walk to a very good spar shop.
The apartments are very well equiped with all you would need for self catering and are cleaned every day with daily towel change.
The staff are very friendly and always very helpful. The breakfast had a great choice of everything and lunch was also very tasty and reasonably priced.
The apartments do not have air con but the fans that can be rented are sufficient.
The mini club on site was excellent which provided a good mix of entertainment for the children. A big thank you to Sam on the animation team.
We will definitely be returning here next year for our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable complex of very well-equipped apartments in the centre of Puerto del Carmen,next to the beach and set in an oasis of native vegetation. The resort was refurbished in 2009 and it is the ideal place to rest and enjoy either a family holiday or individual holiday, and offers both peace and quiet and the usual attractions of the tourist area of Puerto Del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Barcarola Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Barcarola Hotel
- Hotel Apartamentos Barcarola
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen