Where to start. Some of the comments below were really making me doubt my stay here however I am pleased they were proved wrong. Firstly the hotel and grounds was always clean, the maids cleaned rooms every day and you had clean towels and bedding every day. We stayed in the quieter part of the hotel and although a small walk to the restaurant etc this was pleasing as generally had better views. We had a pool and sea view!!! The food was very good, you will never have to worry as there is something to cater for all. I was there for my 21st birthday with my boyfriend and parents. Wipe we're given an upgraded room on arrival so that we were next door to each other. The hotel made it very special and left champagne in my room. Was only a 5/10 minute walk from all the bars and restaurants and restaurant ola is the besti have ever been. I would recommend this to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen