My friend and I stayed at this hotel for a week (15th-22nd april). we were given a room which I thought was a standard room although we had paid to be upgraded, the room was dark and the balcony got very little sunshine-we asked for a move which we didn't get for 2 days. The food was quite good but it felt like Butlins in the sun due to the hundreds of people in the dining room all at the same time-it put me off eating. If you dont like lying round the pool like a lot of sardines then you will hate this hotel-towels on the loungers before 8.00 in the morning taking all the good spots-nightmare.
This hotel also has alot of stray cats roaming about -some looked in good condition and some looked poorly. On several occasions I fed a few of the thin looking ones (with food from the supermarket) and the next day a small notice was posted in the ground claiming 'Please do not feed the cats as they are fed dried foods to stop disease' when I confronted one of the reception staff they said they didn't feed the cats. I will not be returning to this hotel for that reason and will recommd this hotel to any of my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen