Loved every minute of our week long stay at the Riu Paraiso. I think some people need to get real about the food - we are serious about food, too, we don't put up with any old slop, and we don't agree that the food was bad (you want bad all-inclusive food, try the Tamaimo Tropical on Tenerife). This is a large, all inclusive hotel, if you want a la carte quality every night, then you're not going to get it at this price. The staff are first class, the cleanliness 100% (didn't see a single 'roach all week!), the rooms excellent, the drinks more than adequate and the overall experience very good indeed. We can't wait to go again.
However, we would not pay the price for the tour operator's excursions in favour of hiring a car, much better way of seeing the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen