“Great fun on the jet bike.”

Paracraft Lanzarote
More attraction details
Owner description: .
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Decided to try a jet bike for the first whilst cruise ship docked on the island. Great fun with my daughter and had the full time on the bike. Great staff who were helpful and friendly. €10 for a photo which was excellent quality.

Romansr2014, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Paracraft Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks

in 12 reviews
"company"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Myself and my family was nervous but excited about using the jet skis, however Simon was very funny and professional with the family and put myself and my daughters at ease. A credit to the company and would highly recommend a visit!!

Thanks you‍♂️

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Parachuting in to the sky. Amazing! Great views, breathtaking for anyone who's never tried it, try it! Only fault ... I can't swim and they dunked me in the water! Not for long, but was exciting all the same! Great team and felt very safe!

1  Thank Ceallachain

Thanks you

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Simon & the team looked after us so well when the weather turned bad, changing time and day to suit us bending over backwards to make sure we were happy.

They were very friendly and professional making you feel like you were in safe hands at all times. 10/10 - would highly recommend this to everyone.