“Simon is Simply Amazing... : )”

Paracraft Lanzarote
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Myself and my family was nervous but excited about using the jet skis, however Simon was very funny and professional with the family and put myself and my daughters at ease. A credit to the company and would highly recommend a visit!!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"andi"
"parachute"

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Parachuting in to the sky. Amazing! Great views, breathtaking for anyone who's never tried it, try it! Only fault ... I can't swim and they dunked me in the water! Not for long, but was exciting all the same! Great team and felt very safe!

1  Thank Ceallachain
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Simon & the team looked after us so well when the weather turned bad, changing time and day to suit us bending over backwards to make sure we were happy.

They were very friendly and professional making you feel like you were in safe hands at all times. 10/10 - would highly recommend this to everyone.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I loved it!!
The staff were friendly, it ticks off more than 1 thing on my bucket list, I'm definitely returning soon to try out some more of what they have to offer... Thanks guys, they even made it romantic for my partner & I by recommending that we get pics & a DVD of our time with them

1  Thank dean_hughes_88
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Had such a good laugh. Staff were great and friendly. Had god fun in the boat with the staff. Had my picture taken whilst you Parasailing. €10 for the picture. The water was a bit rough but the staff made me feel really comfortable. Would definitely recommend this place. I paid €50 for a solo ride.