(From thursday 28th June - 5th July )This was our 1st visit to this lovely resort there were 7 of us in our family group, 2 seniors, 4 adults & 1, 9 year old. All our rooms were great, we all had ground floor garden view rooms, 2 next to each other as we only booked 2 to start with, then when we wanted another one, it was only a few doors up.
The maid kept our rooms immaculate and even swept up every flower/leaf that fell from the beatuiful trees onto the patio area!! AC was fine (once we sorted out the switch, by the bed for those that dont know) and fresh towels were no problem.
Food was excellent with so much choice, hot or cold dishes, sorry but those that complain dont know how lucky they are or are just too picky! IMO ...At times it wasnt easy to find a big enough table for meals for our group, we managed tho'.
Everywhere was very clean, pool side and gardens were kept tidy. Bar staff were very busy but still said 'ola' with a smile!
Those that got up at the crack of dawn to put their towels out on the sun loungers - for their children- really!! I dont think so .... IMO. As we were a group of 7 it was very hard to get any loungers together because of the early 'starters'! we didnt want to rush into breakfast so that we could get somewhere to sit by the pool!
Shame we could'nt all have had the wrist bands for the all inclusive like the kiddies, as we had to change our cards several times as they failed when we put them in the room doors! and we had to remember to take them with us to get the drinks etc. ( just a thought only)
Evening entertainment in the belingo was, well (from 9.30pm the ABBA & 60's night great) the other times, sorry too many kiddies running all over the place! Bedtime seemed to be forgotten! IMO.
We were there the same time as Chris51_12 ( we dont know them) but never had the same problems as he did..... just shows the difference with people and their opinions.....(maybe were wern't at the same place, IMO)
Yes we most deffinately are going back and as soon as we can next year.... thanks to all the staff that made our holiday what it was....even if I have made some true comments ! IMO - In My Opinion -
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Los Jameos Playa is located alongside the beach of Los Pocillos in the quiet area of Puerto del Carmen. Architecturally inspired by the island style, the hotel has magnificent pools set in extensive landscaped palm gardens. Hotel guests can enjoy a wide variety of sports activities and entertainment, suitable for all ages, even for the youngest members of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Seaside Los Jameos Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen