Aequora Lanzarote Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$ 228
US$ 170
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Apartamentos Fariones(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$ 152
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 170/night.

Apartamentos Flamboyant(Puerto Del Carmen)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 82
Hipotels La Geria(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$ 133
US$ 115
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Apartamentos Barcarola Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 131
US$ 100
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

Costa Volcan Apartments(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$ 90
US$ 77
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Costa Sal Villas and Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
bedfinder
  • Pool
Acuario Sol(Puerto Del Carmen)
TripAdvisor
BelleVue Aquarius(Puerto Del Carmen)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthese apartmentson site restaurantcommercial centrepool areaonsite supermarketclose to the airportplaya hondaself cateringwalk in showerbasic apartmentlovely complexminute walkairport runwaysome tlcevery other daypool was coldbars and restaurants
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Have just spent a week in the San Marcial apartments withTUI and in my opinion they are not up to TUI standards.
We had an upstairs apartment and the paint was coming of the walls on the steps up to it and in the week while we were there the steps were never swept if there were a brush in the apartment I would have swept them myself.
The apartment stank of dirty grease there was a gap at the bottom of the balcony door which gave a terrible drought we had to put a towel at the bottom of the door to stop the drought.
The furniture on the balcony was that old it was discoloured
The Towels were changed every 2nd day they were dis oloured and on one occasion the towel was freyed and torn
The showe was fine but nowhere to put shampoo etc.
The beds are comfy
Pool area was clean but the sun loungers were dirty.
The water went off at 5pm one night no we were told by the rep that the whole are of Matagorda had no water but that was not the case
It says the apartments have been refurbished but ours certinaly has not we stayed in them 20 years ago and the kitchen and doors are just the same.
Would never go back..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank caroline m
Ana Maria V, Reservas at San Marcial Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We regret to hear that you felt this way. Potencial negative comment´s is one of the biggest concern.
We take all guest feedback very seriosly and we try to improve all aspects of our service and facilities.

San Marcial team hope that you consider us for the next holliday.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Ana Maria

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Hello again well just back from another cheeky week this time Lanzarote we normally stay in Puerto Del Carmen but this time we stayed in Matagorda which is next to the airport now this might bother some people but we live close to Birmingham airport so no worries we stayed in the San Marcial apartments a tidy and very close knit family affair close to the shops bars restaurants and beach nearly all apartments overlook the pool staff really friendly and because it's close we met at lot of people apartments clean and tidy and well equipped and the bar area very nice and I must say the food was excellent thanks to the young chef Taco well done my man you will go places not much I can say on the downsides more in fact on the upsides the whole resort superb would we go back definitely Dave n Lin

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Smarty123
Reviewed 26 March 2018

It’s a fairly basic place however, the apartments are large and clean and well maintained regularly. The snack bar grill is served by two lovely young girls, so polite and attentive. The pool is large and well kept too. The surrounding area has plenty of variety of places to eat and drink and good walks along the beach side, have a good explore and you may find some little gems to eat at. It’s good value, high spec it isn’t but it’s just fine.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank GeoffHA
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We have lived on the island for 17 years and up to last year the restaurant was excellent- now the original management have left and we decided to try it out with the new owners- 6 of us went for a meal (we are not fussy eaters) but sad to say it was the worst meal we as residents, plus our 4 visitors to the island have ever had. The waitress staff were very good, but lemon chicken was tough & cold, lamb chops ( well only thing I can say is that I have 3 cats & wouldnt have given what I didn't eat to them) my husband got the lasagne - sloppy with no meat in evidence, one other order fillet steak & ended up with sliced pieces of meat. I have never been moved to comment on any of the thousands of meals we have eaten on in island in the years we have lived here, but the food here was so bad, just had to comment. Such a shame as the location etc is great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank takiniteasynow
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Well we're can I start booked a table for 6 got there table lovely got a welcome off two lovely girls but then down hill it went. I've been coming here for 18 years many a spot on meal in here but last night got to be my worst meal in my life never mind Lanzarote ( people I'm gonna say leave well alone food was cold 1 of our friends ordered lemon chicken for the plate to come out without the chicken must have done a runner my lamb was so tough we went out side for a punch up and it beat me it was that grease I could not grab it anyway sorry but until a new chef is found then leave well alone thanks iain

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank liverpoolladdy

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your opinion is very impotant to us.We are extremely alarmed by your statement. Sincerely, we have not had any record of such an event for years. We are sorry that you found cold food, not nice lemon chicken, lamb was tough, etc.
We do try to offer a wide selection of choices for our guests, then please let us change your opinion for the next holliday with us. San Marcial team will improve all this aspects.

Thank you.