I’ve just read someone’s review and I was there at the exact same time and we must have been on a different planet as I have nothing but praise for the hotel.
1. Food: excellent choice every day and always correct heat, plenty of choice and I had the steer beef and it was beautiful!
2. Drinks: plenty of choice, the waiters were very quick with making cocktails and the longest I had to wait was approximately five minutes. Had branded spirits available but the house vodka was perfectly acceptable and not like meth fumes that I’ve had in other hotels!
3. Room: 3 adults staying in the junior suite and the rooms are bright, clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable and we had maid service everyday. We were in block 4 and looking over the main entertainment zone. Initially I wasn’t happy but the music stops just before 11 and then very peaceful. I suppose if you go to bed early or don’t get involved in the entertainment then avoid block 4.
4. Pools: we stayed mainly in the adult only pool and chill out zone and the pool was cool on the first day (maybe I hadn’t acclimatised) and it was lovely every other day. Other families we were talking to said the snack pool and the kids pool were great.
5. ENTERTAINMENT: wow!!! I usually avoid the entertainment team but these guys were on another level! They really had put a lot of effort into the shows and I thoroughly enjoyed them. One of the professional shows was the Argentine tango trio and they were awesome and funny!! The entertainment team should be very proud of themselves, well done!
6. Staff: the staff were polite and helpful at every stage! Engaged with ourselves and we had wonderful service at all times!
Personally I had a wonderful holiday! I only had to speak to reception once for another chair for the balcony and it was there 10 minutes later.
I would definitely recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Puerto del Carmen and just 200m. From Los Pocillos Beach, the AEQUORA Lanzarote Suites is a newly built resort that stands out for its modern interior design and for the quality and variety of its services. The majority of the rooms are Junior Suites, they are equipped with modern facilities and are perfect for those who want to enjoy a few days of the stunning environment of the Lanzarote Island. SERVICES 398 rooms (Double Rooms, Junior Suites, Suites and Master Suites). Wi-Fi in public areas (free) and in the the rooms (extra charge). 5 Freshwater pools: Chill out zone, heated pool with hidromassage jets. 2 Heated pools, 1 for adults and 2 for children, to enjoy with the family. Pool for animation activities with adults close to Maris theatre. "BUBBLES" pool, water games for children (heated). Outdoor parking (unmonitored). Laundry and dry cleaning service (extra charge). Two multi-sport courts. Polyvalent room, max. 50 Pax (meetings/conferences). 24H medical service. Wellness center: massages and beauty treatments. Car and bicycle rental service. Pool towels (deposit is required). Porter and bellboy service. Luggage room and shower room for late departures. Free cot. Credit cards accepted: VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX. Gift shop/Souvenir. The hotel has 2 buffet-restaurants with show-cooking "Poseidon" and "Neptuno" and 1 a la carte restaurant "Mare Nostrum". There are a complete offer of bars where you can enjoy a variety of drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Prestigia so you can book your Aequora Lanzarote Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Don Paco Castilla Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Don Paco Castilla Lanzarote
- Aequora Lanzarote Suites Puerto Del Carmen