“Good food”

American Indian Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great food with a great atmosphere! Food came out really hot and was delicious. We stayed for the band on one occasion and they were very good. Only bad thing I would say is the tables are very small

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We popped in here for an evening bite to eat.
Good atmosphere ,sport on the TV ,live music.

Staff were polite,friendly and the service was prompt.
The food was hot,tasty and decent portions.

Would go again ,no problem

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were there four evenings for drinks and mainly to hear the Perfect Circus Band, who are really good musicians and have a great sound. I love in particular the lead singer's voice.
The staff, who are super efficient, were all young men and just one lady, who was very pleasant and equally efficient. They worked at top speed! What I particularly liked was if one did not like what seating was available at the time, the staff would let you know when seating more to your liking became available. Loved the Baileys Cocktail also! The only downside was that on two evenings, because the venue is so open, it was cold inside due to the cool breezy conditions outside.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Called into this bar just for one drink but stayed longer. Good atmosphere nice staff and lots of intresting things to look at

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My daughter and I order our meal same time as 2 other tables 1 table a family 2 table a. Man with his teenage son 3 My daughter and I we all order at same time drinks came at same time . First 2 tables received food within 15-20 another 20 minutes passed I politely ask what was keeping ours food one of staff came and ask had we ordered yet we order our drinks starter and main course at same time so if we had not ordered meal how had we got drinks guy at other table jokey said do you want my potatoes . Another guy told us he would look into it but returned it hadn’t been put through guy forgot apparently he thewwanted us to order again I declined as it was now 9-45 infact he wanted us to pay for a Pepsi I hadn’t poured & my daughter got fizzy water she had sipped hers I refused and he told us to leave by swearing at us .