“Excellent food ”

La Casa del Parmigiano
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, the pizza & pasta are beautiful, reason I’ve not scored excellent as the restaurant is too busy & very hard to get attention of the staff, recommend booking

Reviewed 1 November 2018

i took my wife here as we both love this excellence restraint, once again we where not disappointed, great food great service and a meal to remember, if you get a chance GO THERE !

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Am in Puerto del Carmen again for a week, went to La Casa on our first night here and will go again on our last, still as good as ever although a little busier it seemed ( had to wait a bit longer than am used to ) Food still fantastic, especially the home made pastas and desserts, service was once again excellent just maybe a tad to long waiting for our meal. Will always come back here when in Purto del Carmen.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

We eat here when in PDC, booked a table in advance. The staff I felt this time we very unorganized. We ordered drinks only the wine arrived, had to ask twice to get the others. Starters we had garlic bread and shared it, this was tasty. Mains I had the sea bream and prawn in garlic oil which is one of my favorite dishes here and enjoyed it. Others had pizza and pasta they enjoyed. The service let the meal down this time.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

This restaurant is always busy and you have to make a reservation.
But I have to say we were a little disappointing.
The food is average and a little overpriced for what you get.

If you go here I recommend the Pizza's or seafood pasta.

Not a favorite location for my family