“Best meal on the island by far....”
Review of Casa Cabana

Casa Cabana
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 21
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casa Cabana offers a varied menu with plenty of choice of good freshly prepared food to satisfy our broad customer base. Fresh ingredients and home-made desserts, a good vegetarian selection, fresh vegetables and daily specials have made our restaurant one of the most popular in the Old Town of Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We booked for my partners birthday and got there 5 minutes early so sat on the comfortable sofas just in the terrace, once the table
Was ready we walked up and each and every one of the staff said happy birthday to him which seemed so special, when we got to our table there was banners up and confetti on the table, they brought us complementary bread which my one year old loved with the garlic butter, (to be fair it’s the most my kids have ate in all of the 2 weeks) the dishes were absolutely beautiful and the fillet steak was to die for, I was stuffed so I couldn’t eat a dessert but my boyfriend got the small crunchie cheesecake, he said it was the best ever and would get a large one next time, the cheesecake came out with a candle in and the staff sang happy birthday to him (the small touches do make a difference ) after we asked for the bill they came out with a bottle of prosseco gift wrapped for him, it has to be the best place on the island I would recommend to anyone

1  Thank katie s

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited here a few years ago and had to return as the food was so delicious. This time we had to book a table as it is so popular - even in February! Everything we ordered was quality. Staff were friendly and helpful. The chef is a gravy genius!

1  Thank NervousDebs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had dinner here the other evening. Now as someone that travels to experience other cultures etc I felt I had in fact walked into an English country pub - All perfectly friendly British staff - all perfectly acceptable if not historic English style fare.
My fellow diners all looked like prosperous English couples on holiday - enjoying no doubt what they are used to “ back in Blighty” . Perhaps not the best choice for the more adventurous traveler but if you enjoy familiarity and are of course looking for the full “English” then this would be right up your Old Kent Road. Maybe not one for me to revisit though.
For info I had the beef which was a bit tough and Lesley had the pork ( a big chunk at that but perhaps not the most refined presentation).
We started with Caesar salad that again was acceptable if not a bit plainly served.

1  Thank AllanWanderlust
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came tonight as a family, on recommendation and thoroughly enjoyed it.

We had the pork belly, rack of lamb & beef stroganoff. All were graded “awesome” by our daughter and we cannot fault her reviews.

Staff were really friendly too which goes a long way.

Would definitely recommend it as a fab edition to the Old Town.

1  Thank malmond1972
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great food, plenty of choice. lovely friendly atmosphere and very reasonably priced. Well worth a visit.....or two.

1  Thank debcoath