All reviews small pool these apartments coded gate spar supermarket studio apartment security code the main strip till late afternoon strip beach a great place to stay apartment number free wifi lady on reception a couple of minutes walk sunny balcony double bed stayed for nights
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had a very relaxing stay at these basic but comfortable apartments. Although the bed was low we enjoyed seven nights of undisturbed sleep and returned fully recharged. The room was basic but clean. The only fault is there's not many sunbeds and to be honest they are not very comfortable but we managed! We would have gone to the beach but the week we were there it was too windy.
Overall we had a lovely relaxing week and enjoyed some lovely evening meals in the resort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank breakawayyorks
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Just returned from a 6 weeks stay at Las Lilas. I had room 603 which was a balcony, studio apartment with sun for most of the day.The apartment had a very comfortable double bed and pillows.The staff were the best I've encounted and any problems were sorted quickly.It was my first stay here and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Tet147
LASLILAS, Gerente at Las Lilas Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Tet147,

Thank you very much for the time you spent writting these lovely words about Las Lilas. We will share them with the staff.

It will be a pleasure to see you back Las Lilas, as soon as you can,

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Stay here for 4 nights recently. Received an email in advance advising of check-in details on on arrival as the reception would be closed. On arrival the reception was open so we were able to get safe - lady in reception was very pleasant. we were allocated room 613 which was a studio just behind the reception. The studio was very clean and had everything we required. We had the sun on the terrace until 14:00 in the afternoon which was fine. Cleaning every day we were there except Thursday (reception was closed Wed & Sun). The complex is very central and its a good base for accessing the main resort - recommended

Room Tip: Upper rooms seem to get sun most of the day
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear kranbo,

Thank you very much for your lovely words to Las Lilas. We hope your comment will be helpfull to future customers and that we will see you soon back in Las Lilas.

Meanwhile, have a lovely day,

Best wishes,

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Now I know that these are rated 2 star. But I feel rather disappointed with our 1 bed apartment.
The beds were so uncomfortable, really hard and quite lumpy. Neither of us had a good nights sleep. Also the pillows were not good. I did ask for an extra pillow which came very promptly.
The bath had a really bad, what I can only describe as mould/rust by the plug hole.
The door didn't close properly and the toilet moved with you!!
Not enough plug sockets in the apartment and the one in the bathroom was hanging off the wall. I did not want to risk blow drying my hair in there. Also one of the wall lights in the living room area was hanging rather dangerously from the wall. With only one screw fixed into the wall. Should have been two.
Now for the good:
The apartment was very clean.
The kitchenette very well equipped.
Pool area was nice. But sun beds pretty uncomfortable.
There are about 4 or 5 English channels including Sky News.
It is in a good location close to the bars and restaurants and the Spar just across the road.
The one big disappointment for me was the shaded patio area. I had asked on a few occasions for a sunny balcony. Perhaps in the summer it wouldn't be such an issue but in March when you are in need of some warm sunshine, I felt rather disappointed not to get what I had asked for.
So all in all I do feel for a budget apartment complex you get what you pay for.

Stayed: March 2018
LASLILAS, Gerente at Las Lilas Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Philip S,

First of all; thank you very much for the time you spent writting such a detailed review. Only with a critic spirit we will be able to improve what we do.

Let me clarify that Las Lilas is a one star property, not two.
About the beds; we are renewing all the matress this year, anyway, if you had any problem you should told us and see what we could do about it, because all that matters to us it is your satisfaction and there are always solutions.

About the sunshine on your apartment: we always take all the special petitions of our distinguished customers very carefully, and we always do our best to satisfy them. Unfortunately is not always possible, but we serve the resquests ir order of arrival.

On the other hand, we want to thank you for all the positive points that you have pointed out, hoping that they will be helpfull for next visitors.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again in Las Lilas and try to improve your opinion,

Meanwhile we send you our best wishes,

Reviewed 12 March 2018

From start to finish of my holiday at these apartments was first class. The Apartments and the grounds are clean and tidy, I stayed in a studio which has everything you need, plenty of stoarge. Free wi-fi. A big thank you to Isa was so helpful in every aspect. Location is fab, a couple of minutes walk brings you to the main strip (oppsite Cafe la ola) but far enough away for complete peace. Supermarket 50 yards away. I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Jean P

Dear Jean P.

Thank you very much for you detailed review of Las Lilas apartments and your stay with us.

Our best reward it is your phrase: " I will be back!", so thanks again and we will keep it until we will see you back.

Kind regards,