We have recently returned from 2 weeks at this resort. We had a great relaxing holiday in the sun. The apartments are in need of updating but are spotlessly clean and the linen is changed on a regular basis.
The down sides to our holiday is that the pool was freezing cold and not heated. In the two weeks we were there we only ever saw two people in the pool. A pity really as all the other resorts we passed on our way to the town had pools full of people. Our pool even had a lifeguard, what a job he had, sitting in the sun all day with nothing to do.
The second week we had a couple in the next apartment. The first week it was empty.
I felt like like I was living with the guy. Every morning I would here the toilet flush. Then he had a shower. I appreciate that you would hear the drone of the shower but this was the water hitting the bath. Then at night he would snore! All night!!! We laughed about it as my partner would sleep through anything but it drove me mad.
The bar and restaurant on site we visited a few times. The food was good apart from the sunday roast which was apalling. The staff work really hard and there were times when I felt quite sorry for them.
The welcome meeting was held by the restaurateur who really only wanted to talk about his menu and entertainment. So consequently we did'nt really find out anything about the Island
or excursions that were available. We were just told to go to reception if we wanted to know anything or to book any trips. No problem apart from the fact that the Manageress was unapproachable, brusque and quite intimidating.
It did'nt matter though we did book a couple of trips and saw alot of the island by public transport. Very reasonable too.
I would recommend that you visit the San Antonio Hotel. Everything night at 10 o'clock they have entertainment for an hour and we finished off many a day there. It was great!!
Lanzarote we loved we will definitely return to the island. We will not be returning to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very popular and friendly holiday complex set in picturesque gardens. The one- and two-bedroom apartments all have kitchens and a balcony or terrace overlooking the delightful swimming pool and children's pool, surrounded by sun terraces. The poolbar & restaurant provide a relaxed and convivial atmosphere, great entertainment and good food. Las Adelfas is also only a short (10 minute) taxi ride to and from the International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Las Adelfas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Las Adelfas Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Club Las Adelfas Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen