“Wouldn't go back”
Review of Bagatela

Bagatela
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We went here 3 times while in PDC. First time we went for breakfast, which was grand.
Second time we went, we asked if we could get ice cream, the waiter went over to another waiter and he made a face like we where being a nuisance so we just had 1 drink and left. Third time we went, I ordered the wrong wine and when I saw a red wine brought out I told the waiter (same one who rolled his eyes at the ice cream) that i was meant to order a white wine. It was my mistake but the way he dealt with it was very rude. I apologised again but he mumbled something and stomped off with a face on him and came back with the white wine. We had that drink and left. Although a great location with loads of outdoor seating for people watching, we wont return.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

They do a really nice breakfast here with decent bacon. Also the garlic bread here is without a doubt the best I've ever tasted.

Never tried their cocktails but I did have a beer or two and wow they are COLD.

I would certainly return .

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

As this was near to where friends of ours were staying it became our meeting up point. Great staff great cheap cold beer and nice cocktails. Slushies and ice cream for the kids. Just kick back and watch the world go by.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Have been several time beers cold and a good price snack are well cooked and presented staff friendly and courteous

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We came here a few times last year and came back again this year. The staff are really friendly and chatted away to my son. The menu is mainly snack type food but is very reasonably priced and all well cooked. The offer a range of different things including burgers, breakfast, sandwiches, toasties, pizzas etc. The also do really nice ice creams and fresh smoothies. A top place to sit and do a bit of people watching.

Date of visit: July 2018