See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Me and my group of friends have opted to stay at this hotel everytime we visit bordeaux. This hotel is the perfect location to gettiing into the city as the bus stop is round the corner, it is also a 10min drive from the airport which is great.
We are always welcomed with a smile by the lovely people at reception.
There is usually a big group of us so we always reserve triple rooms. The shower area is a little small but i cant really complain about that. The rooms we have stayed in have always been cleaned to a good standard. This hotel is very good value for money and im sure that you will be seeing us again.

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank Tashan234
Corinne G, Gérant at Premiere Classe Bordeaux Ouest - Eysines, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your great review :)
I can see that you appreciate your stay because of the easy access to the city center and the airport, the welcome, and the comfort of our rooms (even if our bathrooms are a little small)

I'm glad you could have appreciate your stay, and I hope that we will be able to see you again soon :)

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Stayed a couple of nights here for a game during the Euros due to the lack of accommodation in Bordeaux. We paid a lot of money for a triple room which was smaller than any single room I've ever seen. The toilet/shower room was laughably small too. There was an awful musty smell in the room which we couldn't get rid of because our ground floor room meant that we couldn't open the window. We had to leave the noisy air conditioning on constantly in the room to try to get the stale air to circulate. The reception staff were completely unhelpful with any requests - such as not having a safety deposit box available - as there was no way we would leave valuables in the room, which opened straight out into the car park. Can't really think of any redeeming features for the place, possibly the free wi-fi. Maybe its priced accordingly when the Euro championships aren't on. But that would need to be very very low!

Room tip: Don't choose the ground floor
Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

I do not know what the people think when posting a rating for this hotel. They pay an extremely low price and expect a 5 star Ritz??? If you want Ritz then pay it, but stop crying around that the rooms are small or a bit dirt somewhere. I was in lots hotels and that is often that some corners are a bit dirty. However, I liked it very much this time (yes I stayed more than once here). It was not dirty and also not loud, because everyone who stayed in the hotel cared about each other. Also the parking was great and closed for everyone else. Could not be better for that price.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Iwan Z
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Four of us stayed at this hotel on the way back from a golfing holiday in Portugal. We booked this hotel before we set out. On the way to Portugal we stayed at the Premiere Classe hotel at Bayonne and that was horrible - and the poor reviews for this Eysines (Bordeaux) hotel definitely applied to the Bayonne hotel. We therefore approached Premiere Classe, Eysines with some trepidation. As it happens it was much better than we expected. It still has the same small, basic rooms but they were much brighter and more welcoming that those at Bayonne. There were more TV channels (all in French!) and a desk with a power point AND a wardrobe (all missing at Bayonne). We were all on the top floor. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. I had a good night's sleep with no noise from "neighbours".
Checking in takes time as there is only one person in "Reception" and they don't understand the booking.com paperwork but the man was very helpful and when we came to pay the bill was for even less than bookings.com had said. We each paid slightly less than €25 for the night.
I have read all the negative reviews and can only think that there have been significant changes as we really had nothing at all to complain about. That said, I wouldn't want to stay for more than one night and I definitely would not take my wife to one (as I quite like being married). It's fine as a one night, business hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the top floor as they tend not to suffer from "neighbour" noise.
Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Extremely dirty, chewing gum on the overhead bed which is really disgusting, awful smell, hair everywhere and most of all, dirty toilet! With all these, it's really hard to be objective and think of anything good about this hotel. But there's two though, air conditioning and secure gated parking. Definitely not coming back and would never recommend to anyone. By the way, we got two rooms on our visit and all descriptions above apply to both.

Date of stay: August 2013