See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We really enjoyed our time at this hotel. It's small and cozy, the rooms are spacious. The owners are nice, helpful and friendly. Only the breakfast was quite poor, would've liked more variety- including eggs, also wifi wasn't very good. But if I had to go back to Viljandi, I'd come back to this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2016

The room was quiet and quite nice looking, the location was okay, a bit far from the central, the staff were friendly. Overall it is just a nice hotel, nothing really special. The spa area was really small though.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

This place was such a disapointment! The room was big (which is nice) but one of the windows were missing a curtain which ment that the room was light all night :( The bed was uncomfortable and was worn out! The massageshower in the bath looked good but ONLY the shower worked, which was yet another disapointment :( The towels had seen their best days years ago, never seen so thin towels in a "hotel" before!!! The garden was really only grass, no flowers. I'm happy that I only had to stay for one night! Had I stayed longer in Viljandi (a lovely village) I would definitely had left Peetrimoisa Villa and looked for another place to stay!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2016

The hotel is really pretty. Queit and really clean. We felt really welcomed, and the staff was really helpful and kind. It is not an expensive hotel, at all. in a quiet part of the town but still, quite close to everything. The room was more than comfortable and the facilites were new and everything was perfect. I would definately come back !

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Super place! Went for a business trip to Viljandi. Took a dinner in a restaurant in the centre and walked to the hotel. It took just 20 minutes and is really easy to go from the central bus station. Do not worry about safety, it is really safe. Just one cat I saw. Room was over my expectations and had tv. It was just my favourite tv show day and had a chance to see it! Breakfast was super. It was so cozy and owners were lovely aswell. I want to go back and took some spa rituals aswell someday. Perfect! Thank you.

Date of stay: April 2016