Paradise KohYao(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
US$ 73
Trip.com
  • Pool
US$ 404
US$ 145
Koyao Island Resort(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 131
Priceline
Baan Anattaya Koh Yao Noi(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
US$ 23
US$ 16
Cape Kudu Hotel(Ko Yao Noi)
US$ 192
US$ 129
Priceline
Six Senses Yao Noi(Ko Yao Noi)
US$ 694
US$ 523
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Suntisook Resort(Ko Yao Noi)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The wooden expensive bungalow was good with a fridge and hot water. and you can use the kitchen to cook. The cheap bungalow was bit questionable. we are sure there is stuff sleep under our bed or live in our matrace and make a house down there. The local restaurant is excellent for food. They mix 150 bat pot of pink or blue drink. good enough to get me pissed and walk back.

Room Tip: Not too bad
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed at Namtok bungalows for 2nights and had a great stay!
I opted for the deluxe bungalow and it was a great size with a large private bathroom. Very clean!

The owner Dinny was great! I was staying on my own and as I hadn't used a motorbike before he showed me around the island and introduced me to lots if people.

The only downside would be that as I was staying on my own and don't ride a motorbike it made it hard to get around the island as places are quite far apart on foot.

I would definitely recommend Namtok Bungalows and would stay there again! Ideal for nature lovers and it's just off the jungle and a 2min walk from the beach.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

A testing couple of days in Namtok Bungalows.

The basic room is 500bht a night and to quote another reviewer, it really is a "glorified shed". It has large gaps between the roof and the walls so bugs, lizards etc really have free rein. To top this off the mosquito net that's supplied was covered in holes and discoloured. The room from the nearby wildlife is also pretty loud, so I'd suggest a good pair of earplugs if your a light sleeper.

Don't get me wrong I didn't hate the place, I was just really surprised it's the top rated Bungalow on the island, when it's really not. We stayed at Sabai Corner at 350bht for two additional days and it was markedly better.

It's got a charm to it, it's just not for the feint hearted.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank SimonTaylor1867
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Relaxed atmosphere, read and chill in the hammocks, share the kitchen, good space to meet other travellers, great family meals, basic bamboo bungalows are fine with natural air conditioning ;) and the wooden bungalows look good. Near the pier, beach, local shops and great restaurants. You won't want to leave! Stayed 6 weeks ago and It's still my favourite island. Nam Tok is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Francesssss
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Namtok mainly because of the friendliness of the owners and the family atmosphere of the place - it really felt like a 'home away from home'! Denny is the most welcoming, laid-back person ever and the hammock chill-out veranda was a real meeting point for locals and other travellers alike. I stayed in a simple, yet lovely, bungalow with a view on the fish pond. Went for daily walks to the nearby waterfall ('namtok' in Thai hence the name of the Bungalows) and to the beach across the road. I could have stayed forever!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo