“Very great Cantine in Sainte-Flavie”

Cantine des Navigateurs
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Wow such a nice place with a funny owner and a really good service. The lobster roll was tasty and the poutine too. A little expensive, the only negative thing about this place. Love the spot, one of the best in Saint-Flavie

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I kept hearing about this place so we had to try it when we were in the area last week. So glad we did! Delicious fried clams and fries and a fun place to have lunch!

You order your food and pay for it, and then you go sit down and they bring it to you. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was awesome.

1  Thank heartofaskeptic
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Good cantine food and excellent fries/poutine. The owner is a stimulating person to talk to. We had an excellent meal and a good view on the river. Highly recommended.

1  Thank NHEH
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I was told I had to go here if we were in the area and it was so worth it. I ordered the lobster guedille and my husband had the fish and chips. You can eat inside, on the patio or across the street on the picnic benches by the water. Everything was fresh and delicious, we will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

A really fun place to enjoy lunch! The outside picnic tables are ideal for kids. But really let's talk about the food! I had lobster guedille.... simply awesome! With lots of big chunks of lobster. My kids enjoyed the small poutine. It is the perfect size. The staff are really great! So so worth the stop!