See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

What a charming little motel. The owners are so nice, personable and very accommodating. They insisted on giving me a guided tour of both the inside and outside, just to make sure that all was well!!
The room is really perfect. It has a queen bed, a futon and a small table and chairs. It's a great size. It also has a fully equipped little kitchenette (with a coffee maker, microwave, toaster, utensils, dinnerware, wine glasses, a dish drainer, sponge, soap, a 2 burner stove and 2 fridges)! Plus it's super clean.
Even though the room is at the back of the motel, I can hear the cars whiz by, luckily there aren't many at this late hour!
The view is gorgeous, right on the beach. There are patio and Adirondack chairs, tables, a bench and an outdoor fireplace.
Unlike many motel rooms, the room is very well lit and has 3 mirrors!
The wifi is fine. There is an electric temperature control on the wall, but I don't think the room has AC. There is a tiny fan attached to the bed.
There are 4 sets of towels, several small bars of soap, quite a few packages of shampoo and shower caps. The bathroom is a decent size, although strangely the countertop is very high (I'm not that short!). I had to stand on my tiptoes when brushing my teeth and washing up tonight!!
The bed seems very comfortable and I'm looking forward to a good sleep, once I finish this review!
There is also a small flat screen tv on the wall, which does have cable and English channels.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat, I just wish I had booked for more than 1 night, but we are off to explore the rest of the Gaspesie!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank JWings
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We found the motel to very cute well maintained equipped and clean, that being said, it is extremely close to the highway 132 which is a very busy and loud road. We had the small double room number 8, dont take that room or even 7 or 6 it felt like our pillow was on the shoulder of the highway! The couple that own and run the place are extremely nice and friendly and bilingual! I would definetly stay there again in the appropriate room.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DWilsons5
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Stayed here just two nights ago and very happy to have chosen this little motel. The room was small but well equipped. I especially appreciated the little fridge and wine glasses. The room was extremely clean. Close to the road but since traffic is reduced to almost nothing during the night, we were not bothered by it. Wonderful sunsets on the Saint-Lawrence. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the river would be best. Ie room # 5 or 6
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Motel apartments le Saint-Patrick is a great value , clean and cozy . It is a comfortable and equipped with the necessary in the tiny kitchenette . A good reception -WiFi & satellite reception for the television. Upon our late arrival , we were well received by the friendly owner and so was our four legged family member 'shitzu' , who was contented with a real stop following the many hours of travel.. The view from our apartment next morning when we got up - was so breathtaking..
We have reserved another night for our return in a couple of weeks. .

Stayed June 2016

Room Tip: Ask for rooms by waterfront - if you do not mind hearing the waves
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

A great little place! Extremely good value for money! My husband and I (and another couple) stayed here on June 6th 2016. The motel is very clean and very comfortable. A real find! The owner is very accommodating and extremely friendly. We would definitely come back here and highly recommend it.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple